Tough love

Susannah awoke comfortably curled into Elijah's bedsheets, her face buried into the pillow, inhaling his manly scent. 

Elijah entered the room once more holding a tray, piled high with every fruit and pastry known to man, as well as decanters of orange juice, milk, and a silver bucket of iced champion. It was all laid out like some sort of spread. 

"I thought you might be hungry," Elijah answered before she could ask. 

"Me and what army?"Susannah finally spoke, mostly to herself. 

Elijah chuckled,"I didn't know exactly what you preferred."

Smiling, Susannah grabbed a perfectly toasted wheat bread and spread the grape jam across it's surface evenly. Elijah, watched her silently, not commenting at all. 

she felt shy remembering the sensual touches shared between her and Elijah. Looking down at her toast she avoided his intense stare, she was afraid of what she might see. 

"Tell me about you," Elijah stared down into my eyes and I couldn't stop from shivering. 

"My life, it isn't what you would call normal."

Elijah nodded gesturing for me to continue,"I know much about the abnormal."

"I never really had a home since I was two, my parents they never could stay one place long because somewhere or another they had enemies. My mother died when I was four, and my father didn't know how to deal with it. He would disappear for weeks, leaving me and my older brother all alone in disgusting hotel rooms."

Susannah stopped herself, looking up at Elijah she saw a frown marred onto his handsome face. 

"My parents were hunters, they got paid for jobs they would do killing other supernaturals.For example if a wolf pack didn't like another pack they would call my parents and pay them for them to take care of it."

"Hunters?" Elijah repeated,"Witch hunters?"

"Witch hunters are something totally different...they get a kick out of killing witches, you know burning them at the stake and all. Plus my mom was a witch, but my father was a werewolf."

Elijah seemed surprised at this,"You're a werewolf?"

"No...My brother is though, I guess he received the Werewolf part while I got the witch."

Elijah moved steadily closer to Susannah, his large hand running over her flat stomach. He could feel her ribs beneath her skin, she lost a lot of weight while she was in captivity. Although the weight loss was alarming it, caused her curves to be more defined. 

Susannah stared at Elijah,"Katherine wanted my necklace."

"Why?"

"She didn't say," Susannah responded, silently recalling the time she spent locked away like an animal. Susannah tensed as she remembered the feel of the man's hands on her, she had felt so helpless and disgusted with herself. 

Susannah assumed she would have been more finicky about anyone touching her, but she trusted Elijah. She knew he wouldn't hurt her. 

"Are you okay?" Elijah asked, she stared into his charcoal colored eyes and she couldn't fathom the feeling that rose inside of her. 

His hands crept up to her face, and his thumbs brushed her skin, and she shut her eyes at his firm touch. 

"Did something happen....something you aren't telling me?"Elijah questioned, his eyes holding a longing, something that caused her skin to tingle. 

Susannah bit her lip causing it to bleed, as she silently forced the burning behind her eyes that signaled tears away. She knew she wouldn't be able to meet his eyes, so she stared at the bedspread.Her fingers interlocking with one another nervously. 

"No," She whispered letting her hair fall in front of her face.

Elijah was silent, she could feel the tension in the room, running down her throat. 

"You can tell me anything, Susannah, even if you're not ready to tell me this, whenever you are I will be right here."

His words warmed her heart.

"I-I want t-to tell you-I-I Just don't know how you'll react,"Susannah murmured quietly. 

"Don't worry about me, this is about you," Elijah responded, even though he wondered silently what could possibly be so bad. 

Swallowing thickly, Susannah looked up at the man,"The man that worked with Katherine touched me."

She said the words so fast Elijah wasn't even sure if he heard them correctly. But if he did hear what he thinks he did, well the anger locked inside of Elijah is about to be released...soon. Looking at her, their eyes meet and he knows exactly what she said. 

Susannah was thoroughly surprised at Elijah's ability to control his emotions, she knew he was angry, she could feel it. The only physical sign of his anger was his clenched fist. Susannah slowly placed her small hands over his. 

Elijah's hands instantly relaxed at the contact. 

Elijah's dark eyes stared deeply into hers, as he allowed her to witness his anger that simmered beneath the surface. The pure animalistic rage that seemed so laid out. Even with his eyes guarded they seemed so open to her. 

"You're ravishing."

Susannah blushed a deep red color,"You're flattering me."

"I'm complimenting you, it seems as though you have not been properly appreciated," He responded without any hesitation. 

"You plan on changing that?"

"It's one of the things I plan,"Elijah said with gravity. 

Pausing momentarily,"What else do you have in mind?"

The room remained silent for a moment before he responded.

"You. Us. I have us in mind."

Susannah inhaled a sharp breath, and ran her tongue over her teeth. 

"Us, I probably need more details about that."

She should've used her powers to predict what was going to happen next, as his lips were on her's, and she gasped when her back hit the wall. And she had been certain they were sitting moments before. 

When our lips touched they know what is going to happen is going is going to be spectacular. Susannah received a sensation in her stomach she could just not shake. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head despite already being closed. She felt as if she was floating out of this world and into a different universe.

His tongue and hers moved together in perfect sinc, Each breath, each movement, each caress- they were in perfect rhythm. 

His tongue trickled down her neck, as she moaned against his ear, as he peppered her collarbone with kisses. 

There was a sense of desperation in the kiss, almost like neither knew if they would ever get the chance again. 

Even when there lips discontinued from touching, his lips still remained on her skin. 

How come all the horrors of the torture disappeared in the moment his lips were on her's?That suddenly everything felt right in the world?

Or was Elijah Mikaelson, just that good?

He strokes her hair, and goosebumps rose when he placed one last longing kiss behind her ear. 

"This is what I have in mind." Elijah whispered, his voice holding promise for the future. 

"Us?"

"Us."