Party over here!

When they entered the limo the air grew heavy, and every word that Susannah wanted to say remained stuck in her mind. An accomplished smirk remained painted on his lips.

"You planned this?" Susannah cooed softly, her eyes gazing at Elijah lovingly. Her stomach fluttered and she wondered if the feeling would ever leave her.

"Susannah, this was simple compared to everything I would ever do for you." Elijah leaned forward, moving closer to Susannah. Inhaling her scent greedily.

"Did I ever tell you that you were pretty amazing?" Susannah grinned widely, and leaned towards Elijah placing a quick kiss on his lips, pulling away before he could deepen it.

"Not in those exact words," Elijah said with a wide grin.

"Well you are....and some other things as well." Her emerald eyes held a longing, that made Elijah feel golden.

"Tell me." He ordered, gripping her arm and pulling her small body into his lap.

"Fishing for a compliment are you."

Elijah threw his head back and chuckled, a sound that caused a bliss to fall over Susannah."Perhaps."

"Well I think you're intelligent, capable, and strong," Pausing Susannah took in a deep breath,"When I'm around you I can't focus on anything except you and sometimes you make the world completely disappear when you touch me. I think you're a gentleman, but the kind that knows exactly when to stops behaving like one. I think you're funny and manly. I could go on, but we don't have all the time in the world."

"Why wouldn't we have all the time in the world?" Elijah shot back, his eyebrows raised.

"Because the world doesn't stop when we want it to."Susannah said sadly, her hand resting beneath Elijah's.

Elijah smiled," Well today it will. Today time and any other limitations are no more. It will just be me and you."

Susannah swooned,"So where are we going?"Her eyes widening as they passed the limitations of Mystic Falls.

Elijah grinned widely, facing away from her for a mere moment."You will know soon enough."

------------------

Lucy sat in the large chair in Susannah's house scribbling in her journal. Focusing completely on the words, well mostly on the words.

"Are you just going to stare at me all day?" Lucy asked daringly, not even bothering to lift her head.

"Maybe if you invited me in I wouldn't have to." Kol comments, a charming panty dropping smirk painted on his lips.

"I don't even know you dude." Lucy said boringly, shooting the youngest living male original a glare.

"Kol Mikaelson, it's a pleasure to meet you....now invite me in." He practically demanded in a silvery voice. Lucy finally looked up, raising her eyebrow.

"Umm let me think about that.....no. You can sit outside if you really want to stay." Lucy said uncaring.

"Harsh aren't you darling?"

"Aren't we all?" Adjusting the journal in her lap she eyed him for the first real time.

"Listen Kola, Your big brother isn't coming back anytime soon. So why don't you go run along."

"I am not a bear," Kol deadpanned, his eyes shinning darkly as he glared at her. He hated being compared to anything non threatening.

"Oh did I upset the baby kola, is he going to cry?" She taunted a wide smirk on her face.

Flashing his fangs, he smirked."No but I might bite."

Lucy hardly looked bothered by his ghastly appearance, instead she stood up and walked until she was directly in front of the doorway. Leaning forward just a centimeter away from the invisible barrier she spoke with a sweet smile,"That's actually kind of hot."

Kol grinned widely, Lucy could practically see his ego inflating.

"Too bad I'm not into wanna be zombies," With a wink Lucy slammed the door in Kol's face.

Staring at the now closed door, Kol smiled. Challenge accepted.
----------

Susannah stared at the car window with wide eyes, unable to remove them from the sight before her. It was practically a castle, everything about it screamed elegance and power.

Elijah remained leaned back, accomplished. He eyed Susannah with a predatory gleam however. When he first saw the dress, his thoughts instantly turned to Susannah. It showed more skin than she was probably accustomed to, but was probably the most elegant thing he'd seen.

She glowed, ethereal like a goddess taking a trip to earth. Sinful and heavenly, what an odd combination.

The exited the limo and walked arm in arm towards the large doors. A line of people waited, however Elijah passed them all up and moved forward, as if he owned the place. They arrived in front of a blonde woman, she wore a more professional dress and had a clipboard clutched in her hands.

She didn't bother to look up and instead rudely asked for a name. Susannah opened her mouth to speak but Elijah did for her.

"Mikaelson, Elijah Mikaelson."

The woman's mouth dropped, she quickly composed herself and made a sudden sweet smile."I apologize sir, let me escort you and your lovely guest to your table. It is a true pleasure to see you Mr. Mikaelson and-" pausing she waited for Susannah to supply her name.

"Susannah Ran-"

"Mikaelson, Susannah Mikaelson." Susannah merely raised an eyebrow, but Elijah's face remained impassive.

"I apologize Mrs. Mikaelson."

"Its fine," Susannah said with a small blush. The woman moved forward, prepared to escort them when Elijah calmly waved her away.

"It is alright Calliah, I will escort her to the table."

Calliah bowed her head as the duo passed and moved on to a magnificent stairway. "So I'm your wife now?" Susannah said with a charming smile.

Elijah's face grew serious,"If only circumstances would ever allow it."

Susannah felt her heart this faster and her stomach tighten. She didn't know what to say anymore, at a loss for words she grabbed his hand and held it tightly.

"So what exactly was that about that lady went from uncaring to excited to help once she heard your name."

Elijah grinned,"I may own this place."

They walked slowly up the high staircase and maneuvered through a great hall. Eventually they came upon the most beautiful dining room setting. The scent of rose and herbal honey cascaded the air. The table was sat for two and held small glasses of white wine.

Elijah placed his hand on the small of her back and led her to the table, pulling her chair out for her and seating along side her. Susannah stared at him with wondrous eyes and he felt moved.

"Tell me something amazing."

And then he spoke of everything and anything. He spoke of his past, his hopes, his deep rooted fears, the way he thought of love and the way he wanted love to be. And finally he spoke of Susannah. Elijah told her about how he was instantly infatuated with her, and he couldn't help but admire her.

And as he spoke Susannah remained listening, diverging her attention completely on the man before her.