Chapter 1: Pilot

I remember like..it was yesterday *Background screaming noises*

When...he killed her... "Mommy,no!!!!!"

When i had to move in with my best friend and only friend...Reggie.

He helped me...he saved-

"Mrs Levy?Are you paying attention?". My bright blue eyes shot up at the teacher. "Y-Yes Mrs Dylan,I apologize" I tell the teacher shyly and nervously and she sighs and nods as she goes back to teaching her class "Alright class,as I was saying-" Her words don't enter my mind..i had another flashback of that day. I sigh as i slowly wipe my eyes with my right sleeve as i pay no attention to whatever Mrs Dylan,our history teacher is saying. She knows about my situation and she is one out of 2 people who know.

Her and my best friend and only friend basically Reggie. He is 5'8, a little taller than me.He has ocean blue eyes,brown hair that is always on his left side,his skin is slightly tanned but still is pale.He is the average. He is 17 years old,just like me but a few months older. In case you were wondering,my name is Alaska Levy, i am 16 but soon to be 17. I have long brown hair that is slightly curly and i have blonde high-lights. I have emerald green eyes but they cam vary to a smoky green,depends on the lightning really. I am 5'5 so I obviously am short.I have tanned skin and...a scar on my right wrist.No,not from cutting.It was...something else.Or its better if i said someone else.

My thoughts were interrupted once again by the loud school bell,ringing and making everyone deaf.The teacher says something that isn't audible  and no one tries to make out what she said as everyone hurries out the door to escape her classroom. I sigh and i thank Mrs. Dylan for whatever she thought us and i apologized for not paying attention and i went to my locker to put all my books in.I had lunch now so that meant i would get to see my friend,Reggie.I walked over to the cafeteria and i bought a cheeseburger, a salad and a Dr. Pepper then i walked over to the table i was sitting with Reggie.He was already eating his pizza slice and he had a cheesecake and also a Dr Pepper "Hey Al!What's up?" He asks,a soft smile on his red lips. No,he didn't wore any make up,his lips are just naturally red. 

~Cameron's POV (point of view)~

I was in the center of the cafeteria,where me and my group were.We were laughing and just chillin' out until one of my best buddies,Luke,told us to be quiet and we listened to him "Hey,do you see that chick over there?" He point at a girl that had long brown wavy hair that looked really soft and silky,her eyes were a beautiful emerald green and everyone just stared at her for a few seconds then looked back at Luke "Y-Yeah,w-what's up with her?" Asks Jeff,his eyes looking at her every now and then "She is the only virgin left in this school" Everyone nods since we all knew that. She never dated anymore nor anyone wanted to because she was the school's biggest nerd 

"Let's make a bet" Luke smirks and my eyes focus on him,as i was now,suddenly interested "The first who gets in her pants,will win" He explains then my voice could be heard "And what will the winner get?"I ask curiously.Luke chuckles a little and shakes his head,amused by my question "A new car and can humiliate the dork,so who is in?" Luke says and then he looks around  the table.

Everyone was chuckling a little and they all nod,including me "Alright,you guys have time 2 months to get in her pants.And as a proof of it,you need to get the bloody sheets with you and her panties"Luke says and smirks as the bell rings,making everyone that was in the cafeteria to get up. 

As everyone leaves,I find myself staring at that girl.She was pretty...wait what?? No she isn't,this is just a bet. She was a dork...a cute one,I must say.Then i hear her giggle and it makes my heart melt but then i shake my head and i walk out the cafeteria,my mind drifting off to the bet.

I am so sorry this is so short but i always suck at the first Chapter >.< I swear to God that the next one will be better!!