Underswap Sans X OC Goldiebrine

Asked by goldenbear728

----------------------Goldiebrine-----------------------

It's so cold here. Snow underneath my feet, in my fur, a little bit inside my ear... I scratch it with my paw to shake it out. My bare feet crunch at the snow beneath me as I head towards the Ruins, it's where Asgore and Toriel had told me to go for my new home. I had been living in the Core for so long that I haven't really interacted with others for a while now. Asgore used to live in the house i'm heading too but had moved back with Toriel as she had adopted the human Frisk, making everything well within that household.

"HELLO! YOU MUST BE THE NEW RESIDENT FROM THE RUINS!"

A loud voice comes from the left of me, it's a small skeleton wearing a blue scarf, white 'armor' and a pair of blue boots. I smile but look down at my feet, I'm too shy and it sucks.

"MWEH HEH HEH! I AM THE AMAZING SANS! WHAT IS YOUR NAME?"

"U-Uh... Goldiebrine... call me Goldy if you'd like..."

"OKAY THE GOLDY! IT'S NICE TO MEET YOU!"

A blast of wind hits me hard and I shiver from the cold, my fur isn't doing too much for me right now. The skeleton seems to notice my shaking but looks a little confused.

"WHY ARE YOU SHAKING? ARE YOU SCARED?"

"N-No... my fur... isn't thick enough for this place..."

I usually don't get cold so I mostly wear shorts, a top and maybe a hat but shoes are never apart of my wardrobe. I'm going to have to change that since i'm moving next door to a winter wonderland.

"OH! HERE! USE MY SCARF UNTIL WE REACH YOUR HOME!"

He removes his scarf from his neck and passes it to me. I really don't want to take it... but it'd be rude if I didn't.

"A-Alright... Thank y-you."

I wrap it around my neck and it already began to warm me up. It's blue color complemented my orange fur, I really liked the color.

"ARE YOU BETTER NOW?"

"Y-Yes... thanks a-agian."

"IT IS NO PROBLEM FOR THE AMAZING SANS!"

His big smile is contagious as it makes me smile too. With nothing else to say we begin walking towards the Ruins. His small skip in his step makes me want to laugh at his silly attitude but once again I don't want to be rude.

"GOLDY! WHY ARE YOU LOOKING AT THE GROUND?"

His sudden voice startles me and I jump, feeling a pulse of magic go through my right eye. Sans must have seen it as his usual smile turns a bit scared.

"UH... GOLDY? ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

He sounds so scared. I hate that eye so much... too late to forget about it now.

"I-I'm fine Sans... just startled. That's a-all."

"ALRIGHTY... IF YOUR SURE."

He returns to his usual look and walks beside me again. I'm surprised, most others would have run away at the sight of my eye but he seemed... somewhat used to it? Something close to that.

We stand in the middle of my new loungeroom, a table, chair and even a fireplace sit in it. That fireplace will probably become my blanket for many nights.

"DO YOU LIKE IT?"

"Yes. That fireplace looks comfortable!"

"MWEH HEH HEH! OH! HERE..."

He takes my phone from the table and types something into it before handing it back to me.

"THERE'S MY NUMBER IF YOU WANT TO TALK!"

I stand there in surprise from his actions. My phone is almost empty except for Toriel's number, I guess now I have another edition.

"I CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE TACOS!"

"I'd love that!"

I've never had taco's before... I usually eat fish and veggies, but it seems like a fun thing to make. I wave to him as he leaves and I sit in the loungeroom chair, not knowing what to do. My phone buzzes and I look at the sent photo. It's a picture with Sans holding a jigsaw puzzle box, it has a golden furred cat on it. I smile and text back that i'd love to solve it with him when we hang out. Almost immediatley after I get a text.

"MWEH HEH HEH! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!"

I light the fireplace and curl up beside it, thinking about that jigsaw puzzle and tacos. That skeleton has made me come out of my shell a bit... it's a nice feeling to have. I place my hand up to my neck and feel his scarf atill around my neck, it smells kind of nice.

"I'll return it next time I see him..."

I make the carpet below me comfortable before falling asleep next to the crackling flames. I dream of completing jigsaw puzzles with Sans, it gives me a strange feeling in my chest but ignore it. I had only just met him! That feeling couldn't be what I think it was. Could it?

----------------------------------------

First try at (character) X (OC) and I feel alright with it. Hopefully you like it goldenbear728

I hope you enjoyed! Bai!