Chapter 6

Shu's P.O.V

I know that Reiji was looking at us at the car, to be honest I don't like Akusa or what ever her name was I just know that Reiji seems to like her and I want him to be jealous..

I help Akusa to hold her bag and I know that Reiji is know looking at us

"thanks Shu"

Akusa said and gave a sweet smile, oh no I mean Ai said starting from now ill call her Ai

"no problem, now just follow so you wont get lost"

I said to her while listening some music

"ahm.. Okay but Reiji will tour me around later"

she said with a cheerful voice , seriously him? does she like him to? why not me? ugh! Am I jealous ? no it can't be..

"Oh, Okay"

I answered her coldly, I walk faster even though I know that she can't keep up with me but, Oh was I wrong she started running with Yui , Ayato , Kanato and Laito they were running down at the hallways, does she know that this is against school rules , wait! why do I even care if she don't follow the rules or get in trouble as if, she's just one of the girls I know that have big boobs and wear blue or red undergarments , don't get in the wrong idea it's just I can see it and it's not my fault if I can see it.

"THE LAST ONE WILL BE RUNNING NAKED LATER AT LUNCH TIME"

shouted by Ai and she carry Yui and she run in a high speed , Whoa so much for a human she even beat the crap out of Ayato , Kanato and Laito I can see that Subaru is also joining them and the winner is Ai and Yui.

Akusa's P.O.V

"Hey! that was cheating Aku-chan"

Said by Laito I just laugh and laugh

"Don't be a sour loser Laito-kun, don't worry ill take a video of you running naked in the whole school later"

I said smiling at him

"And ill make sure ill upload your Video until it goes viral"

I said and laugh the others were also teasing Laito and Laughing at him since he was the last one who crossed the finish line.

"your to harsh Aku-chan!"

Laito-kun said while pouting like a kid , hahaha I just laugh at him

"Oh, you have a new friend? and you didn't introduce her to us?"

said by an unfamiliar voice, I look around to see someone that looks very familiar

"Don't you dare go near her Ruki!"

shouted by Shu, oh so his name is Ruki, and they don't get along, oh he must be the one who I should avoid , like what Reiji said I pretend that I didn't see the guy and smile at Shu who was running towards my direction.

"Shu-kun let's go to our classroom, I know that class will start any minute now, and you to Yui, Laito, Kanato, Ayato and Subaru go to your classroom and have fun learning"

I said and smile I saw the Sakamaki's nod and Yui run towards me and hug me

"Good luck Sis! hope you do well in your first day!"

she said I just answer her with my smile

"Oh, so your Yui's Big Sister?"

The Ruki guy said but I just ignore him and enter my classroom and sit beside Shu

"Shu-kun?"

I look at him coz his sleeping and class isn't starting yet.

"hmm? what is it Ai?"