Chapter 4 (part2)

En başından başla

Ray: "Jess I have something to show you babe..."

He held up a phone which had Chresanto and that girl that pushed in front of me earlier on today, he was kissing the girl as they were both fully naked sprawled out on HIS BED. I couldn't look any longer as tears formed my eyes, Ray held me whispering in my ear that he'd never do me wrong, it wasn't hard for me to leave him now.. Not hard at all.

*end of flashback*

Ray: "So you know exactly what your job is to do now Jess don't you? Or me and my boys wont be that happy, but you know I'd never hurt you, I like you beautiful."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and wrapped his hands around me, placing them gently on my ass and kissing my neck, I cant believe what I had just agreed to do but if I never saw that video I wouldn't have.

Ray: "And.. Well if you feel comfortable enough come stay with me for the weekend, just me."

Me: "I thought you said about your-"

Ray: "My house babe."

Me: "You have your own house?"

Ray: "Better believe it, I told you I got it all."

Me: "Ok, I'll text you?"

Ray: "No, I'm not letting you go home or to Chresanto's by yourself this late! Your crazy, I will walk with you, Prince take my car!"

He threw the car keys to the guy with the big curly hair.. That guy was cute also, wow everyone round here was good looking, well apart from Daniel.. I hated him so much, I'm happy Ray beat him up.

We walked to my house as I was greeted by my adopted mother asking who Ray was, I was surprised at how he reacted.

Ray: "Hello ma'am, I'm a friend of Jess', Rayan Lopez, I just wanted to get your permission if she could stay over at my house with me and my little sister for the weekend."

Manners, swag, looks... Damn, Chresanto didn't ever even bother introducing himself he just said 'sup' and walk into the house, manners were the one thing he lacked.. Oh and loyalty. I rolled my eyes thinking about him as Ray tried to hold in a laugh, I think he realised when I roll my eyes I'm thinking of Chresanto...

Adopted.m: "Well... As long as your mom is okay with it and there's no funny business going on then of course."

Me: "Thanks Louise, I'll be back for dinner on sunday.."

I said coming down the stairs with my bag of clean clothes, Ray immediately took them off me and said goodbye to Louise as we both made our way out, I'm thinking we should have brought the car...

Ray: "Well I live like 15 minutes away in that direction, lets go beautiful."

Chresanto kept trying to call me but I sent it straight to voicemail, until Ray took my phone and answered for me:

Ray: "Bro, stop calling my girls line were busy."

.....

Ray: "I'm not gonna argue, meet me and your life is ended before you graduate."

He hung up the phone and put it into his back pocket.

Me: "Can I have my phone back please?"

Ray: "Oh yeah sorry babe, force of habit, sorry about taking your phone I just saw the caller ID and got pissed, but I'm cool."

Me: "It's fine, thank you."

Ray: "Its okay babe, you don't have to thank me."

He put his arm around me as we walked down another road, it was silent but not an awkward silence, it was nice, all of a sudden he stopped and looked at two boys fighting, I don't think he wanted me to see so he pulled me into a tight hug, resting his head on my shoulder, I could feel our heartbeats beating together and I think he could too. He was looking at the boys fighting, I never got to see who it was but I think Ray maybe knew one because he mumbled 'shit' when one guy started shouting, I automatically turned round because I thought I heard Chresanto's voice but Ray stopped me before I could see, "No Jess, you really don't want to see that fight, its more than a punch up babe, just hug me until its over my house is only round the corner." He whispered, and took out his phone calling someone called 'Prod'.

Ray: "Yeah bro, I don't really wanna be walking her past that shit to be honest...... Then she definitely wont want me if I have to jump in...... I'm not fighting in front of her for fuck sake..... Prod come with the car bro, you need to drop it off anyway."

He put his phone into his back pocket and stared deep into my eyes playing with my fingers, he could tell I was upset still because even I could feel my eyes getting watery, he pulled a goofy face which made me laugh real loud, he shh'ed me but I couldn't stop so he put his lips on mine and I felt the same sparks as when I first kissed Chresanto... He drew his lips away stating, "I'm not here to take advantage of you, I told you I will treat you like a queen." He smiled and kissed my forehead resting his chin on my head, the warmth from his body made me feel safe even though this part of the neighbourhood wasn't, I knew Ray wouldn't let anyone hurt me though.

Ray's car drew up alongside us, the windows got rolled down and the smell of weed hit me, I wasn't going to make a big deal of it though. "Ray!" one boy shouted out, "Yo! Whats good? Thanks for comin' bro... ah no don't be trying to check her out that's mine right there!" He looked back at me, "Don't worry Jess, its safe hun I promise." He took my hand and led me into the back of the car where I was relieved to see that Prince guy and Prod in the front.

Prod: "Jess, no need to look worried, your with our boy you don't know how safe you are darling."

Prince: "Yooo, what he said broooo!"

I could tell Prince was the one smoking so I just laughed at him and smiled at Prod, they were pretty nice, I guess I judged them too fast, as the car sped off we finally arrived...

Outside Ray's house...