Chapter 18: Gohan VS Clay - The Final Stage!

Start from the beginning

At the very last moment, he shot up a one-hand kamehameha blast to the ball.

"WHAT?! He still got that energy?!" Clay was shocked as he did not expect that. But the blast light was so bright that he closed his vision quick.

Before he knew it, he was gone.

"What the?! Not again!"

Gohan had teleported himself at the hideout temple. Dende who was watching the while fight, quickly came to aid Gohan's injuries. "Gohan! Don't worry! I will heal it quickly!"

Gohan panted as he waited for his body to be healed. It was a last minute thought that he came up with. If the senzu beans are not there yet, he just has to ask Dende to heal him.

In a minute, Gohan's injuries were gone. He opened his eyes and sit up straight. "Thanks, Dende."

"It's nothing, Gohan. I am prepared to heal you anyway. Clay is really strong. How are you going to defeat him?"

"I am now dragging the time, Dende. I can't defeat him yet. I need to wait for Bulma to finish the clothes."

Gohan stands up and looked around at his body. It was healed completely and his energy all came back. But given with his state, his energy will definitely drain faster than ever when he confront with Clay. But there wasn't a choice. He needed to be mad at Clay so much that his power will burst.

"Dende, What is the time right now?!"

"Ah, it's 11.20."

Less than 2 hours. It's still pretty long. But it should be enough to hold until that time. "Thanks Dende. I'm off!" with that, he teleported back to where Clay is.

"The Golden-haired warrior is missing! Did you guys just saw?! The monster sends a light ball to him and he deflected back! Suddenly he went missing! Where could he have gone to?"

Videl was watching the whole thing. She doesn't understand a single thing at all. Why did he just disappear?!

Clay was looking around the area, trying to detect Gohan's ki. It was tough and he couldn't feel his ki nearby. "Damn, he must have used that technique!"

Suddenly, Gohan appeared right in front of him!

The reporter and the camera man were shocked to see the Golden-haired warrior appeared out of nowhere. "T-The Golden-haired warrior is back! Out of nowhere! Just how did he appear out like that?!" he reported to the Camera man.

Clay's face changed when he sees how Gohan is completely healed right in front of his eyes. How is that possible? What did he do? But then, he remembered about the senzu beans that can heal an injured body completely. He had guessed Gohan must have taken that bean. "I suppose that you guys still have the weird bean huh? Must be very convenient for you."

There was no point in explaining anything to him. And it's best not to expose anything unnecessary to him. He had to be careful everything do that Clay won't be able to figure out his plan. "Just think whatever you want, Clay. Shall we continue the fight?" Gohan glared and raised his ki to the highest in his stage. He knew his energy will be sucked quickly as he fights with Clay but there wasn't any other way. Just then, Gohan was about to launch his attack when he heard Clay suddenly laughed.

"Hahahahahahaha... Seriously, you think I am frightened by your technique? Son Gohan, have you forgot the Cell also had the power of teleportation?"

His eyes widened. Of course. This guy also should be able to know how to teleport as well. He saw Clay put his fingers to his head and muttered. "Hmm, where shall I teleport to huh? Maybe..." suddenly he disappeared and Gohan frozed.