?

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He has a seminarian dressed guy on the door asking if he is the Police Kantiano.

Kantiano - Yes!

The seminarian tells him that Father Zoppe is waiting ... Zoppe priest looks like a German so white that is ...

(Kantiano) - Father !!!

(Father Zoppe) - The Lord Talma is dead is not it?

(Father Zoppe) - He spent the week with me, has donated a large sum to the Orphanage Our Lady Help of Christians, I was a witness, told me it was all the money I had, yesterday came here pleaded ... the end, he told me, course outside of confession, which today would be dead and you come here ...

(Kantiano) - So he wanted me to know that he gave money to the church ???

(Father Zoppe) - No, I wanted to say: "The girl, yes" ... and that there is a silver box for you under the floor in his house, under the dresser of the room, a taco is loose just withdrawn you will find that a latch is a hidden compartment ...

(Kantiano) - Did he tell you anything else ???

(Father Zoppe) - What would you Save it !!!

(Kantiano) - Well thank you Father, I'm sorry you're involved .... if he confessed knows what he did !!!

(Father) - The Lord will pray for his soul ???

(Kantiano) - As far as ... a eunuch encoxando a woman in a crowded bus !!!

The Federal Police, Kantiano meets Hugo, and asks the anthropologist, specialist ...

(Hugo doblez) - Doctor Costa Melo, ta waiting for you in the afternoon ... and then ???

(Kantiano) - Go in the house of Talma, under the dresser of the room it has a loose bat pulls and will find a silver box, and find out if he zeroed accounts, have sent all ... and see if you do not touch anything else ...

(Hugo) - need to know about it ... one day someone listens ... and another relaxes more expensive ... life is short ...

(Kantiano) - Face, go and find the thing that we close the case, I'll talk to the doctor ...

Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Anthropology Department ... duly submitted, both the police and the doctor speak

(Kantiano) -.... and this way it was found, Doctor Costa Melo, see the photos of the crime scene ... and the other he put around the pentagram, salt mixed with onion, and these sheets are something called hawthorn ...

(Dr. Costa Melo) - The Lord thinks it was the man who made that barbarity with the little girl ??? I should not look for one of my expert colleagues in psychology ???

(Kantiano) - Doctor Melo, he did it, and even made cuts like inverted crosses my arms ... look what was drawn on his forehead, can say what it is, see:

 look what was drawn on his forehead, can say what it is, see:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Doctor Costa Melo) - means the intertwined life, where there is always a continuity in other incarnations. It is also used to strengthen the partnership between people and organizations. The continuity symbol ... has always been a symbol of ...

(Kantiano) - ... crazy worshipers of the old bank Unibanco SOON ... sorry, and other references ...

(Melo Doctor) - Blackthorn was used by Europeans to depart from witches and evil spirits ... the salt has the same function, also used against dead in some rituals ... the pentagram is that you can not see what position is!

(Kantiano) - Does it matter?

(Dr. Melo) - all mystical symbol had a variety, see the case of BUDDHIST swastika ... for Buddhists the swastika was a symbol of goodness and life ...

(Kantiano) - And what is the difference to the Nazi?

(Dr. Melo) - This Buddhist is reversed compared to Nazi for many symbols inversion means the opposite .... if the pentagram if it is in the form of a star with tip up is one of the 5 domain symbol naturaza elements (ether, fire, water, air and land). It means a self-made man, the human being who has been successful in the field of passion forces and their own shortcomings. With a top down pentagram is a Satanic symbol ...

(Kantiano) being sarcástico- And the pentagram figure is a good girl ??

(Dr. Melo) - It looks like a black ritual ... but full of contradictions, very simbologismo ... and the intertwined lives ...

(Kantiano) - I forgot to mention he bit my arm bleeding and ....

(Dr. Melo) - His blood ... is called to the Lord ... more seems to be a terrible black line ...

(Kantiano) - And if a release ritual ???

(Dr. Melo) - So he created this strange his head, thinks he ... wait ... frees you and condemn you ???

(Kantiano) - if it is that he got it wrong ...

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

END OF CHAPTER.