NO TIME FOR SURPRISES

Kantiano heads for home, tired, crazy ... thinking about eating a slice of pizza lasts throughout the home refrigerator ... up the elevator to the second floor ... building with window on the street side, the facing the sea ... just stretch your face and you see the kiosk that hinders the view of the sea ...

He seeks the keys in his pocket, puts the lock and takes two turns ... the door opens and he feels the rose smell stinky mixed with onion in the face ...

(Kantiano) - Damn !!!

A guy jumps in front of him with a knife, but he deflects the blade cuts his arm twice, the blood begins to drop through the floor.

Kantiano spins and tries to hit with punches the guy in the dark this makes two cuts in his other arm.

Continues to fight knife man grabs Kantiano, he suddenly feels his teeth biting his arm ... he breaks away and can get the knife ...

Kantiano hear a human grunt, it starts to make a move with the knife looking to cut the attacker, the man comes toward the Kantiano.

A well-aimed stab in the heart, the man falls to the ground, Kantiano breathes and turns on the light ....

Pedro Talma with a knife in the heart fallen on a pentagram drawn on the floor with circle around it with red ink, and a white powder around the pentagram, together with leaves of a lemon yellow color ...

Kantiano stoops touches the thinking powder is cocaine to his surprise ...

(Kantiano) - salt with onion ???

He goes to the phone and dials ...

(Kantiano) - Hugo, command Expertise to my house, the Talma's here ... is ... dead!

Half an hour later, the expertise comes along with the best friend of Kantiano, Hugo doblez ... a federal police.

(Hugo doblez) - And there was the knife ... good ta huh guy ... looking very movie ... that clowning is that the ground ???

(Kantiano) - The madman attacked me when I got home, cut off my arms ... I hit him when he turned on the lights, he was really in the middle of the pentagram ...

(Hugo) - Beautiful coincidence ... in fact the cuts in the arm are inverted crosses ...

Kantiano always impressed, although not shown, as Hugo sees everything as normal way ... and only when he speaks is fixing that cuts both in the right arm and the left are inverted crosses ...

(Kantiano) - Hugo, could be a great police if it was not sold more than condoms motel door !!!

There comes an expert close to Kantiano:

(Expert) - Well, the crazy there, made a pentagram on the floor with blood, the principle can not know who this blood ... is not it the only cut is the knife in the heart, unless you did it on the ground ...

(Kantiano) - Ta wag ...

(Expert) - ... It has a painted symbol in the middle of the forehead, it seems that symbol "&" takes a look:

 It has a painted symbol in the middle of the forehead, it seems that symbol "&" takes a look:

(Expert) - did not know were crazy TANNERS of the old UNIBANCO LOGO, and besides a little different, blood and onion around the pentacle, the leaves are thorns .... and much blood in my mouth ....

(Kantiano) - He bit my arm! What are thorns ???

(Expert) - Te bit? A violent love, huh .... LOL !!!! The hawthorn is a type of rose ... my grandmother planted these things !!!

(Kantiano) - Created by huh grandmother ....

(Hugo doblez) - Talma, have enough money to send you kill would not come here to make ritual of "voodoo" with you. Especially after what he did to the little girl, everyone would know it was him.

Kantiano move the Talma of clothes that are thrown on the floor of his apartment and discovers a big card written:

"Church of Our Lady of the Good Death Conception, Father Zoppe".

(Kantiano) - The day will start, Hugo, go find an anthropologist, or those studying comparative religion there at the Federal University ... and see if you will not extort anyone ... it is a federal ...

(Hugo doblez) - Finished the case, man, the dead man ta ... and my salary is low ...

(Kantiano) - We have to connect this with the girl's death to close the case ...

(Hugo) - Need woman, vacation .... and take some money from time to time ....

Kantiano pretends not to hear, he picks up his things, passing a doctor to make dressings and then goes straight to the church, which is on the card ... get there in the car of the Federal Police, has a sexton at the door asking if he The Police is Kantiano.

 get there in the car of the Federal Police, has a sexton at the door asking if he The Police is Kantiano

END OF CHAPTER.