This is just a filler

_-_-_-_A/N_-_-_-_

IM SORRY 

DONT HURT ME

THIS CHAPTER IS A FILLER

IM SORRY OKAI

THE STORY IS GETTING QUITE LONG

I WANT TO FINNISH IT 

DONT HURT ME

IM SORRY 

_-_-_-_ 3RD Person's POV _-_-_-_

Danny was discharged from the hospital, he still wouldnt tell Sienna why he was underwater and why he was unconsious. Priya and Paul became very close and when they finnished college Paul proposed at a dinner meal on the anniversairy of there first date. Paul kept the ' 10 Reasons Why I Love You' list and used it to wrap it around the ring.

Danny all so proposed to Sienna. They went away on holiday to cuba, Danny decided to go to the beach to watch the sunset and they just sat and watched it then he proposed. Both Priya and Sienna said yes. 

Priya and Sienna went dress shopping as soon and Sienna got back from Cuba. They visited many shops until Sienna found a shop called " You're Day" she knew this was the place. They went in and Sienna found the perfect dress: Strappless, down to the ground puffy below the wait tight on the chest area. It was an Ivory colour.

Priya's Dress was similar but it was skin tight up to just above the ancles where it puffed out. When they got home they locked the dresses up somewhere safe. Sienna and Priya where looking at venues and decorations all night when Priya asked Sienna if she wanted to have a double wedding. Of course she said YES!