Chapter One: Let's Celebrate!

ابدأ من البداية

"These have been the greatest 3 years of my life being able to create all of the stuff for you to see and I am glad that you like it" I said while silently crying.

"Well thank you guys now I am going to and celebrate with my friends here and you all have a great night, now go and bake something or play some minecraft because well that's life" I grinned as I shut off the camera and uploaded the video to YouTube quickly then I just laid my head down on the desk in front of me.

"Bailey are you okay?" Joel asked me.

"No not really" I said.

"Well does MinecraftBaker want to go and get some dinner to celebrate her getting 1 Million subscribers?" Lizzie giggled.

"FOOD?!?!" I yelled and shot up and out of my seat and ran out the door and out the front door. I could hear laughing behind me, I was waiting by leaning on Callum's car. The other's made their way out of the house as Joel locked it up and we were all standing around waiting for someone to choose where we were going to get food.

"What about Nando's?" Oli suggested.

"Yes Chicken Fingers!!!" I said excited.

"I guess were going to Nando's then" Callum laughed.

"Yay!!" I yelled as I ran around to the other side of Callum's car and yelled,

"Shot Gun!!".

Callum laughed and then got into the driver seat and as Oli got into the back behind us, Joel, Lizzie, and Yammy all got into Joel's car and we pulled out of the drive way and began our 15 minute car drive to the nearest Nando's.

*15 Minutes Later*

We pulled in and parked the car next to Joel's who had lead us here. We all got out and walked into the restaurant together, I walked up to the seating station.

"How many?" The hostess asked me.

"Six" I told her after I counted our big group.

"Alright let us get a table together and it should only be a minute" she said as she walked away to get a table ready.

"Thank you" I smiled and walked back to the group who had gone into a corner.

"She said it should be a few minutes while they get a table together" I told the group.

"Great so how does it feel to be up in the big leagues with the rest of us?" Yammy asked me.

"Amazing" I grinned.

"Now this is when it gets even more crazy more meet and greets more conventions and more live interview things" Oli laughed.

"Yay" I grinned.

"Actually who is super excited to do that Virtual Reality Minecraft thing next week at MineCon?" Joel asked.

"I think its going to be sick how many Youtubers are they uploading to the game?" I asked.

"I think almost a hundred and there are a ton going to be put in over in L.A. and also in Sydney" Lizzie said.

"Really?!?" Yammy said shocked.

"So were going to be put inside of the game that we all love to play interesting I am just saying seeing my rocket ship in real life will literally make me cry" Callum said laughing.

"My question is can we change out outfits and all of that in game because I need my flight powers to get to my floating castle in the sky" I laughed.

"We should be able to do everything like normal but it will be weird to get used to at least that's what the guy said when I talked to him about it" Joel said.

"Interesting" Oli said.

"Yup" I said just as the hostess walked up to us.

"Your table is ready if you follow me" she said eyeing up Callum, he looked at me uncomfortable.

"Alright let's go Honey" I said aloud holding on to Callum's arm like we were a couple.

"Yes Darling lets go" he said to me.

"Pfft" she mumbled as she lead us to long booth that would fit 3 on each side.

I sat on the one side and slid all the way in, I looked over and Oli and Callum were having a heated argument over who got to sit next to me. I huffed and got out of the seat, I grabbed Oli and shoved him into the booth and then sat down myself and then pulled Callum into the seat next to mine to suffice both of the onry boys.

"Your waiter will be right with you" the hostess said then placed a napkin down in front of Callum. She walked away after giving him one last wink. He picked it up and written was what I guess was her phone number, he looked at me. I don't know why but I got really jealous about him getting her phone number. I watched as he held it up and the ripped it up, the jealousy feeling that I had vanished as he laughed. Well tonight would be fun, I couldn't wait until MineCon next week.

*2 Hours Later*

We had just gotten back to mine, Joel's, and Lizzie's house. Callum was going to take Yammy and Oli home on his way home as they were on the way, he got out as well as the others to say goodbye. Yammy hugged me and then Joel and Lizzie. Then Oli and now Callum walked up to me after hugging Joel and Lizzie, ever since the hostess incident at the restaurant I have been looking at Callum a little differently but I can think about this later on now I need to say good bye.

"See you tomorrow Pipsqueak" he said ruffling my purple hair.

"Bye Foxy" I said giving him a tight hug nuzzling my face into his warm chest.

We all waved one last time as they pulled out and began their drive home, us three turned around and walked up the front porch as Joel unlocked the front door. I began my deep thinking that I did before I got into bed. I said my good nights to Joel and Lizzie as they walked into their bed room.

Did I like my best friend?

Why were Oli and Callum arguing about who got to sit next to me earlier?

Do I have a crush on Callum Knight?

************************

That is the end of the first chapter I hope you all enjoy it and please leave a like and a comment. Please be sure to add this into your library and check back next Sunday for Chapter 2!! This should be exciting, now let us see where the story takes us and our characters!! Next week will be the MineCon Chapter and the begging on the game!

Comment below who your favorite YouTube Gamer is????

Thanks for reading and have a good Day/Night to all of my little readers!!!

The Story-Teller