Chapter 6

I was working on somehow until Shawn hoped on the bed and sat beside me. "Whatchu workin on?" 

"Homework" I smiled. "Sing a song" I looked at him weirdly. "What?" he laughed. "I want to hear your beautiful voice" he smirked. "Okay, but promise me not to laugh at my voice cause I sound like a baby goat."

Shawn put a piece of hair behind my ear "baby girl, you don't even sound like a baby goat besides, I think they're more cuter than you."

"Hey!" I playfully hit him and laugh. "Well if that's what you want okay."

  On the wings of love

Up and above the clouds

The only way to fly

Is on the wings of love

On the wings of love

Only the two of us
Together flying high

Flying high upon the wings of love

"So?" I asked him nervously. "You sound like a beautiful angel! You need to do a duet with me someday!"

"If I feel more comfortable."

"What do you mean?" Shawn gave me confused look. "I get stage fright" I blushed. "Aww my baby girl gets stage fright" he teases and hugs me and kisses my forehead "It's alright babe, I'll help you get over your fears."

"This is why I love you so much Shawn" Shawn smiled and pecked my lips.

*In school*

I handed in my homework and I actually got an A surprisingly.  I was at my locker putting my stuff away when I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist. "So I heard you got an A on your assignment" I turn around and see Shawn smiling. "I'm so proud of you baby girl" he places his lips on mine, carries me and spins me. 

"Why don't we go to the park after school" I nodded. "See ya after school" Shawn smirks. "See ya" he kisses me a goodbye and left. "So you and Shawn hm?" I saw Elizabeth walking up to me. "He's really a superman" Elizabeth laugh. "I knew you were gonna say that."

"It's like you're the princess, Shawn's the prince who's a superman. But who's the villian?" Elizabeth asked. "You" I laughed. "Hey! I never done anything evil to you guys" Elizabeth laughed. 

"I'm just joking, It's Ashley who tries to steal Shawn buy casting a spell that never worked on him."

"So she's the witch?" 

"I guess you can say that." Then the bell rings for dismissal. "Well it looks like you two are gonna have a date have fun!" Elizabeth walks away. "DON'T FORGET TO USE PROTECTION!" I rolled my eyes at what she said and saw Shawn walking over to me.

"Shall we?"" he offers his hand to me and I intertwined them with mines and nodded. We arrived at the park and somehow Shawn got me ice cream. "For you princess" he gives me the ice cream and as I licked it, I put some on his nose and laughed and I ran away. "OH YOU ARE SO DEAD" Shawn yelled as he chased me.

I was running until he caught me in his arms "got ya" he placed a small kiss on my lips then ate my ice cream. "Hey!" I playfully pouted. "Aw you're so cute when you pout" he kissed my pouty lips and we head home.

"Thank you Shawn" I smiled. "Anytime love" he smiles back.

*Months later*

It's been a month since me and Shawn are dating. "Happy Monthsary baby girl" he woke me up by kissing me all over my face. I did my routine and me and Shawn intertwined our hands and walked to school. 

"Hey you never said Happy Monthsary to me yet" Shawn pouted. "Happy Monthsary Shawnie" I kissed his pouty lips. All of a sudden Ashley came and she looked different. She wore less makeup, and she became hotter not in a weird way.

"Hey there Shawn" she smiled. "Ash-ash you look beautiful" My heart fell when he said that. "Thanks" Ashley smiled. "Not as beautiful as Gabriella" she faked smiled at me. "Uhh Shawn, I'm gonna head over to Elizabeth."

"Whatever Gabriella, just go" he said rudely. My stomach stop has he said that so I ran over to Elizabeth tying not to cry.

"Gabbi, are you alright?" Elizabeth asked. "I'm-I'm fine" I lied. "Gab, I know you're not. Plus it's your Monthsary with Shawn. Did something hap---" 

"Ashley became a lot different, she wore less makeup and she lost a lot of weight and Shawn said that she's beautiful it's like she checked her out or something. My heart stop as Shawn said that I should go cause I told him that I was gonna head over to you" I sobbed.

Shawn's POV

"I have to admit Ash, you look even more beautiful than Gabriella" It's true she did. (SHAWN WHAT THE FUCK!!!) "Thanks this is the first time you've ever said that to me" Ashley blush.  

Gabriella's POV

"I have to admit Ash, you look even more beautiful than Gabriella" I overheard what Shawn said. "THAT SON OF A BITCH" Elizabeth walked over to Shawn and slapped him. "SHAWN WHAT THE HELL IT'S YOUR MONTHASARY WITH YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND NOW YOU DECIDED TO FLIRT WITH ASH CAUSE SHE LOOKS DIFFERENT WHAT THE HELL DUDE!"

"LISTEN ELIZABETH JUST CAUSE SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND DOESN'T SHE CAN FLIRT WITH ME PLUS GABRIELLA LOOKS UGLIER NOW SHE NEEDS TO WEAR MAKEUP OR WAIT YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKING CLOWN!" After what Shawn said to me hurted me, so I ran to the girls bathroom.

Elizabeth's POV

"Wow Shawn you guys were so happy until you become a total ass to her face. What is wrong with you? Now look what you did, you hurt your girlfriend." 

"She deserves to be hurt she grew fatter and an ugly slut."

"Wow Shawn you're such a dick" I rolled my eyes at him and ran to look for Gabriella. I went to the bathroom and saw Gabriella crying.

Gabriella's POV (I need to stop switching POV's)

I began sobbing until I felt someone rubbing my back realizing it's Elizabeth.  

"Shawn was so important to me, he helped me a lot, he was like a superman to me and I was his baby girl. He was the only guy that who cared for me. Shawn's the only one who would get rid of my nightmares. Why is he like that, what made him change? Have I grew uglier and fatter?" I sobbed. 

"Hey, you're beautiful, you're not fat, you're perfect" Elizabeth said. 

*flashback*

"Babe, you're more beautiful than her, you don't need makeup to cover that beauty of yours. Cause no matter, how you look, how you weight is, you're perfect just the way you are cause I love you."

That's what Shawn said.

Ashley's POV

My plans is working. Poor little Gabriella crying like a little baby. Looks like I won.

I almost cried why!?!?