Chapter 4

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile I recently had an exam but this week and next week is gonna be hella busy cause of choir but I'll try to make my own schedule for each of my stories. Btw I decided to change Gabbi's look so don't hate!!

Gabbi's POV

I wake up and I realize it's my first day of school. Yes, I'm going to the same school as Shawn. "Morning beautiful" he let out a beautiful smile and kissed me on the forehead. 

"Ready for your first day?" he asked and I nodded. I got up, did my morning routine and me Shawn head out.

When I entered, a lot of stares in the hallways which made me uncomfortable. "Hey man wassup. Who's hot chick over here?" one of Shawn's friends check me out. "Back away Ian, she just moved here recently so don't make her uncomfortable" he rolled his eyes playfully.

He introduced me to his friends Ian and Brian and all of a sudden, some blonde girl with a lot of makeup walks in. "Shawnie I miss you" I felt a little jealousy when she tried to kiss Shawn but he pushed her away.

"Ashley fuck off!" Ian yelled. "Whatever, and who's this little slut" she walked up to me but I went behind Shawn and held his arm. "Ashley, what Ian said fuck off and don't and try to lay a finger on her" he gave her a death glare. She rolled her eyes and left.

"Since we have classes together and if Ashley tries to threaten you or do something bad to you, let me know" he smiled. "But what if--"

"Babe, you're more beautiful than her, you don't need makeup to cover that beauty of yours. Cause no matter, how you look, how you weight is, you're perfect just the way you are cause I love you. Now Gabriella Louise Garcia I know we just met but, please be the honour of being my girlfriend? " he gave me a signature smile. "Yes" I smiled and he lifted me up, spun me around and kissed me.

I can't believe I'm Shawn Mendes girlfriend. He puts me down gently and says "I love you baby girl" he smiled. "I love you too Shawn" I smiled back.

"YOU FUCKING WHORE!" I saw Ashley running up to me and Shawn but Shawn stood in front of me. "What did you call my girlfriend?" Shawn asked rudely to Ashley. "Shawnie I thought you---"

"God damn it Ashley! I never loved you, I love Gabbi cause she's more beautiful without makeup unlike you, you look like a fucking clown" Ashley ran away crying. I was surprised at what Shawn said. 

"I never knew you could be that mad." Shawn then said to me "I just don't want anyone to hurt my little princess" I held me by the waist and kissed me on the forehead. I'm only 5.5ft and he's 6.2ft so that's the reason why am I so short.

"You're so cute when you're short" Shawn smirked and I blush. "Aww, is my baby blushing" Shawn teased. "Stop!!" I rolled my eyes playfully. 

*After School*

School's over soI went to my locker to grab my stuff until Ashley comes over and slams my locker shut. "Well well look what do we have here" she gave me an evil smirk. Her two friends, were behind me so I had no where to go. "That little slut from the poorest country that stole my boyfriend."

"What's your name again? or yes Gabbi. What a lame name" her friends laugh. I tried walking away but Ashley, grabbed me by the arm and pinned me on my locker. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Ashley, please let me go" I say softly holding back my tears. I'm still no yet comfortable. "Aww is the little bitch gonna cry" one of her friends laughed. Shawn where are you.  Ashley grabbed me by the hair but as she pushed me down, I felt a pair of arms held me. It's Shawn.

"SHAWNIE I MISSED YOU SO---" Shawn cuts her off. "Ashley, I swear to god, if I see you laying a finger on Gabbi, I will hurt you" he threaten Ashley. "Even you Nicole and Veronica, if I see you three touching or hurting my girlfriend, I will kill you" Ashley, Veronica and Nicole got scared then they ran away.

"Baby girl, are you alright, did they hurt you?" Shawn saw me crying. "It's just I'm not comfortable yet and I'm really sensitive so I attempt to cry easily" I tried wiping my tears away. 

"Babe, you're wrist is red, what did they do?"

"They pinned me down to a locker when I tried getting out" I sobbed. "Babe, I'm sorry, if that happened but I think I should stay with you more often so you'll get more comfortable okay?" he wiped away my tears and nodded.

"Come now where's that beautiful smiled" I let out a smile "there it is" Shawn kissed me and we both head home.