Chapter 5

(Italian)

"What was that for?" Andre asks when I pull away from him once my Dad exited the shop.

"He was here." I state, panicking slightly.

"Who?" Davidson demands.

I shake my head as tears fall down my cheek, it takes me a few minutes before I answer, "my Dad." Andre wraps his arms around me tightly.

"He won't be able to get you, I won't let him." He promises. He holds me at arms length.

"Okay, okay." I nod my head again and again. "I need some nightwear." I tell him, trying to change topics, hoping that it'll help me clear my head.

"Let's go to a department store than, come on, we're causing a spectacle." He tells me, taking my hand and leading me out of the shop. We walk down the stone pathways of Rome until we find a clothing store. I find a black nightdress, it's not expensive and isn't too revealing. I try it on, making sure it fits before buying it. Andre and I decide to call it a night and return to the hotel. When we enter our room Andre speaks up with, "Do you want to shower first?" He asked.

"I think we should have a schedule, you shower at night, I shower in the mornings, it seems to work." I smile kissing his cheek.

"Sounds fine with me, and you missed." He teased before kissing my lips. "Am I going to sleep in your bed tonight with you?"

"I'd prefer it, but you don't have to." I say, rubbing my arm.

"While I shower, you get ready for bed, maybe watch a bit of Telly." he advises his hands on my shoulders.

"Sounds great." I tell him, flopping onto my bed and using the remote to turn on the news. Another fire was being recorded the headline read Another Fire. As Andre came out of the bathroom I turned off the Telly. While he climbed into bed I asked, "What are we?"

"What do you want to be?"

"I want to be right where we left off." I answer, cuddling into him.