XXVII. College

Every time that you get undressed, I hear symphonies in my head.

Abilene had finally come home. Right now, I was in Abilene's house, sitting in her living room. Her parents had left for a party.

Abilene walked in with a over sized sweatshirt and in her hand she held four bags. "For you." she set them down in front of me. I pulled out tissue paper covering a sweatshirt that said King's College.

"What is this?" I was confused. I pulled out the sweatshirt and inside the pocket was a letter adressed to Abilene. I opened the letter and smiled so hard.

"You got into King's College?" I think my cheeks are going to fall off. I was holding her acceptance letter in my hands.

She nodded. I jumped up and kissed her so very hard. "Hey! Hey! Open the next one." I sat back down and smirked at her as I opened the next one. This time, it said  Imperial College. I smiled and laughed. I got up to kiss her but she protested before I could.

"Open the next ones! Then I will kiss you." She crossed her legs and I huffed. The next bag held a sweatshirt that said UCLA.

"Abilene this is fantastic."  I couldn't contain my smiles.

She smiled and blushed. "Last one."

I opened it and it read Columbia University. I got up and I hugged her but with not all my might. I didn't want to hurt her. "I'm so proud of you, baby."

She nuzzled her face in my neck. We stood there for a little bit before she started to kiss my neck. She stood on her tipy toes to kiss under my ear. I moaned. Abilene smiled and took me upstairs. She led to her bedroom and I shut the door.

"Aren't you proud of me," her breath fanned over my face as she pushed me up against the door. Abilene's hands pulled my white t-shirt over my head and onto the floor. "Daddy?" I groaned as my little friend grew.

I turned her around so now she was against the door. "This isn't fair! It's my night." she huffed.

"So baby, you want to be dominant?" her face was pulled into a pout.

"Answer me, Abilene."

"Yes." She looked me in the eyes and pushed me on the bed. She rustled through her gores and the more she bent, the more underwear I saw. And she was wearing the nice kind.

"Abilene." I groaned. She stood up with handcuffs in her hand. Abilene came around me and tied one hand to one of her bed posts and my other hand to the other. "Yes, Daddy?" 

"Ah, Fu.ck. Do something please." She slowly unbuttoned my jeans, palmed my erect.ion as she unzipped the zipper. She pulled off my pants and was working her way up to my briefs. "Abilene." Her hands stopped moving.

"Just because of that," she pulled off her sweatshirt to reveal her bare chest. She sat in my lap and moved up and down. "Fu.cking hell." I cursed.

"Oh daddy. Imagine what it would feel like if there wasn't clothing in between us." My hands pulled on the handcuffs.

She got off and left my ere.ction pulsing. She teased off her underwear and slowly teased off mine. I gasped when her cod fingers wrapped around me. Her tongue was licking up and down my shaft.

"Oh my god." Her mouth could work wonders. I almost came, but she didn't let me.

"Babygirl, let me out of my handcuffs please? I'm going to make you feel so good." She looked over at me and only opened one. "Only one." she whispered in my ear. I grabbed her and made her sit on my erect.ion. She moaned and closed her eyes.

The keys to the handcuffs were right next to me. I grabbed them and opened the other hand. I flipped us over and propped her onto her hands and knees.  I slammed into her from the back.

"Oh!" she shouted. I pushed into her and her walls clenched around me. "That's it babygirl, clench your walls."

"Sh.it Daddy." She moaned.

"Fu.cking hell. Why are you so tight?" I moved my hips around and I got a moan from her. "Daddy, I think I'm going to come." she panted out.

"Come, baby." A few seconds later she came followed by me.

We collapsed on her bed. I looked at my di.ck to removed the condom but there was not one.

"Abilene..." she looked over and her eyes widened. "Oh Sh.it."

I quickly got on my clothes. "Where are you going?" the sheet was wrapped around her, making her look beautiful. "The pharmacy. I'm getting the morning after pill for you, okay?" I started to put on my socks.

Abilene giggled.

"Why are you giggling?" she looked over at her table where there was pills. Birth Control.

"You." I took off my clothes and lied down next to her.

"Maybe we should go for round two?" my hands traveled down her body and reached her entrance. My fingers entered her and she moaned. 

Her hands grabbed my again and she started to pump. "Let's take this somewhere where we won't get messy." Abilene said, dropping the sheet and walking into the bathroom. I followed her and she waited for the water to warm.

I kissed her, my tongue pushing into her mouth. My grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze just as steam started to fill up the bathroom. We got in the shower and I couldn't help myself from kissing her again.

"I love you, Niall." she said in between our kiss.

"I love you."

________________________________

hi guys! nialljameshoran68 

is my joint account with Nialler_NeverEnough.

we are making a story about business man's niall's life. Please check it out!

love yall