IV. Mistakes

And I bleed and I fall down.

I tiptoed up the steps of Tabitha's house, hearing faint voices. I opened her door to see her and our other best friend, Hailey, stalking my cousin that lives in London.

"Uh Hello?"

"Oh Hey!" Tabitha said, still stalking my cousin

"Hi Abilene." Hailey said

"Well in case you wanted to know, Tabitha, I'm staying with you for the next 2 days." She looked at me and both of them got up.

"Surprise." I said under my breath.

Hailey started to pack her stuff. "Tabitha, what are you going to do with Abilene tomorrow?"

Ouch?

"I don't know, she can probably stay with my sister."

"Wait what's happening tomorrow?"

"We have a party."

Hailey got her stuff and started to leave.

"Text me Tabitha." and with that she disapearred down the stairs.

"Let's go downstairs." Tabitha said already advancing. I followed her as she asked her mom if she could to go to the party.
"No Tabitha, Abilene is here and you cannot leave her."

"But Mom-"

"No."

"Why?!"

"I've already told you. Now you are being rude." Tabitha groaned. "It's okay, I can go home and stay with my great grandmother."

"No,Tabitha will stay here." Tabitha's mom said looking at her disapprovingly.

"No really, thank you guys for inviting me over. I needed to take care of my great grandmother anyway." I said as I hugged them both and waved goodbye. I walked out the door and started to drive home. What just happened?

Once again, Tabitha and Hailey have ditched me for other people. What great friends I have.

I pulled into my great grandmothers driveway as my great grandmothers caretaker, Katy, question why I was here so early.

"Hola Katy."

"Hola Abilene, ¿Qué pasa?"

"Mi Amigas." She nodded as if she knew what I was talking about. "Yo se."

My great grandmother walked in. "Salam, Forough joon." (Hello Forough honey.)

"Salam Dokhtare Man. Khoobhasteen?" (Hello my girl. Are you good?/ How are you?)

"Khoobam, Merci. Haleh soomah khoobeh?" (I'm good, thank you. How are you?)

"Khoob." (Good.)

"Man meeram en khotab." (I'm going in the room.)

"Chasp." (Okay.)

I walked into my makeshift room and took out my phone.

Niall Horan
3:45 minutes.

Oh god. I butt dialed Niall. I put the phone up to my ear and he was breathing on the other end.
"Niall?"

"Abilene I have one word to say. Wow." I could feel the heat rushing to my cheeks. "Don't complement me. I hate complements. I never know what to say." I mumbled. 

"You deserve all the compliments in the world." 

As we continued with our conversation, we got into some playful banter. 

"And what if I were to tell you you're not the only stranger that I'm friendly with?"
I realized my mistake as soon as I said it. 

He was silent. "Wow," he said. 

"Niall I'm-"

"Abilene I have to go."

Before I even got a chance to say bye he had hung up. So I decided to text him.

Me: I need someone to talk to.
Me: if you read this, I'm sorry if I set you off.
Me: doorough nemiconam (I'm not lying.)

How I wish I could just leave and never turn back, you know?
________________________

Hey you all!!!
I decided to throw in some Farsi/ Persian.

Niall the drama king. I've always thought that Niall would be a little cold to people he doesn't know. Lol this is based on what actually happened to me.

Love you all
L