XVIII. Who?

The photo is what I did to all the phones in the apple store. Never let me inside the apple store again.  Nialler_NeverEnough reminded me to make another chapter (even though I told her I already started...) check out her story, "Perfect". I know this is short but I gotta double update for you all! Surprise!

LOVE YOU ALL!

______________

Yeah I know when you're around cause I know the sound, I know the sound of your heart.

I stood there, not knowing what to do. "I-Uh,"

Niall walked to where I was standing and engulfed me in a hug.  "Hey baby."

"Hi." He kissed my forehead. "How was studying?"
I sent him a stink eye. "How you think, high school dropout?"

He playfully gasped and put his hand over his heart. "I take it that it didn't go too well."

"I hate school."

"Too bad."

"Jerk." He chuckled.

"I have a surprise for you." He pulled a gift bag out from under the bed. "Here." he handed me the bag that seemed very suspicious.

I carefully opened the bag and smiled.

"Oh my god. Thank you so much Nigel!"

"Nigel?" Oh no...

"I said Niall..." He scratched his head.

"Oh, must be going crazy."

Inside the bag there was stress relieving spray, lotion, bath bombs, a book, and WHAT THE HELL.

"Condoms?" Niall's face instantly got red.

"Stupid Joe Jonas."
He did not just insult JJ. No one insults JJ.

"Did you just insult JJ?"

"What?" he stopped pacing.

"You just insulted JJ."

"JJ?"

"Joe Jonas. My love."

"Your love?"

"Yes, my love." What was so hard to understand? I mean he's got me burnin' up for him.

"What happened to me?"

"When Joe Jonas is in the equation, Niall Horan is non-existent."

"So you're saying that Joe Jonas is of higher ranking than me on your scale?"

"That's right. Niall Horan who?"

Niall came over and whispered in my ear "But does he know that I can make you feel like this?"

His hands roamed my sides before tickling me. "OH NO YOU-!" his hands attacked my stomach and my sides.

"Bet Joe Jonas doesn't know you're ticklish." 

"Okay! Okay! You win."

"That's what I thought." He straightened out his suit. "Whats with the monkey suit?"

"I just came from a formal meeting." Hmmm....

His phone dinged and his eyes widened. "Oh sh.it." he said under his breath.

"What's wrong?"

"I gotta run but Abilene, here is the key to this house. You decorate it with whatever you want. You come here when you have no where to go, or if you need to clear your head, alright?"

"Alright."

"I love you." he kissed my cheek before running out of the house.

Gotta Zayn?