II. "James."

Long before we both thought the same thing, to be loved and to be in love.

There it was. I said I was 18, there is no going back.

(Stranger): Legal ;)

(Me): u know it

(Stranger): so do you mind if we exchange information or...

(Me): let's get to know each other a little bit more.

(Me): idek your name

(Stranger): james

(Me): abilene

(Stranger): that's really pretty

(Stranger): I've never heard that name before.

(Me): I've heard james plenty of times.

(Me): dated one to be exact.

(Stranger): someones been with babygirl?

Babygirl? Holy shit that name drives me wild. Holy shit

(Me): and I imagine someone's been with daddy.

DADDY? WHAT THE FUCK.

(Stranger): are you being a bad girl?

(Me): depends on the punishment

(Stranger): oh I think you've been a very bad girl.

(Stranger): what are you wearing now

I looked at my sweats. That's not hot at all. I locked my door and took off my sweats leaving me in my long t-shirt.

(Me): Just a t-shirt

Damn these fan fictions teach you well.

(Stranger): abilene do you mind if we do this?

(Me): oh

Do I mind?

(Me): no

(Stranger): is it a good time for us to exchange numbers

(Me): I guess so.

(Stranger): text me ;)

Stranger has disconnected.

___

(Unknown): hey! I was starting to think that you didn't like me

(Me): never

(Unknown): good to know

(Unknown): What are you doing now?

(Me): one direction just dropped a new fucking single in the middle of the goddamn night a few days ago so i'm just turning up.

(Unknown): I've heard that song before on the radio here I think...

(Me): i only have 2 words

(Me): pure gold.

(Me): BUY DRAG ME DOWN ON ITUNES!

(James): one step ahead of you

"ABILENE!"

"YES MOTHER?"

"Go do something."

I pulled out my phone and texted my best friend, Tabitha,  to come over. She came over shortly after. Tabitha plopped on my bed and pulled out her phone.

"Let's go to the mall."

"I don't have my car."

"Neither do I, but we could ride the metro!" Tabitha turned over and showed me the metro app. "See, we would ride the red line to the mall." she got up and put her shoes on.

"Well, get a move on." I groaned and rolled out of bed. Tabitha pulled me out the door while I was putting on my shoe. "Mom, Tabitha and I are taking the metro to the mall!"

"Be back by 5."

"C'mon." Tabitha said as she pulled my door shut and started walking me in the  direction of the "M" sign about a mile away.

Soon, we reached the metro sign and the long escalators were a greeting of the under passage. We bought our metro tickets and we waited for the metro.

Tabitha squealed and showed me a picture of Louis walking out of his hotel. I pointed to Breanna and she groaned.

"I mean, they aren't together!" she said hopefully. The metro pulled up and we got onto a semi-full car. The only seats open were across from each other. I sat down next to a guy that looked very familiar.

Tabitha kept on texting me until I looked at my phone.

ABilene, Niall Horan is sitting next to you
!!!
Abilene
Holy shit

I looked at him and he was looking at my phone. I held out my hand to him. "My name's Abilene."
He shook my hand. "Guess you already know me."

"That is a very nice disguise." He looked down at his fake beard and his glasses.

"Hey! It's all I could find. I was in a rush, me house was crowded with paparazzi."

His voice sounds like heaven, oh my god. "Do you mind if we take a selfie?"

"Not at all," he said as he leaned into my chair a little bit more as I took a selfie with him. "Mm, that's cute."

"I could send them to you if you want."

_

Niall

_

"...Or I could tag you in it?" My hands started to sweat as she asked that question. "How about, if we meet again in the future, I'll give you my number." She nodded. I whispered in her ear, "Here's the catch, it has to be more than once, Abilene."

The metro stopped and I walked out. I stood and watched the metro leave and I reached for my phone.

You've been tagged in 12370 things!

I scrolled through the most recent and found hers. I followed her and left the metro.

That was close. I let out a breath and started walking towards the exit when a girl screamed.  turned around and she was pointing at me. 

Well, that's my cue. I started to run up the steps and I looked around to where I was. Capitol Hill. Great.  I pulled out my phone.

"Harry?"

"Niall? Where are you?"

"Capitol Hill."

"Capitol-- What the fuck are you doing there?"

I didn't answer and he sighed.

"She better be worth it because I'm wearing my Yeezy's for this." I laughed and told him my location. Soon enough, Harry pulls up in his Range Rover. 

"Damn, Niall, What you wearing?"