Phoenix drop

Y/n pov
You jump to your feet "WHO ARE YOU"said a guard "my name is y/n.You look up to see two guards one is in sliver and yellow armor you can see some of his face he has brown eyes.And the other guard is in full body armor the guard looks at you and says "my name is garroth and this is zenix.That name you heard it before.

                Garroth pov
This girl she is staring at zenix maybe she knows him.I clear my throat "well I am the head guard of Phoenix drop we just got a new lord.I will go get lord aphmau zenix stay here and watch y/n.

                                    Zenix pov
I can feel a strong power coming from y/n she is very strong .I can sense it maybe she could become a shadow knight."so where are you from"I say looking at her h/c blowing the wind.

                                        Y/n pov
I didnt want to tell him that i was the princess from v/n he would probably send me back."I..I...I'm from o'kasis"then,I look down.

                        Zenix pov
I know she is lying I can tell when someone is lying.

                    Reader pov
I look up to see garroth standing behind zenix with a lady.She had black hair,brown eyes and she was wearing a purple dress."Welcome to Phoenix drop my name is aphmau,it is very nice to meet you I know this sudden but can you fight"said aphmau "yes actually"you say looking at the village."That's great see we are short on guards so if you can and want to out can be a part time guard I am trusting you and it would really help us"aphmau said."of course I would love to be a guard,I have nothing else better to do."