Chapter Fifteen

so i uploaded today, just like i promised. your welcome! i went out and bought a pair of bright pink skinny jeans yesterday, and they are hottttt ;) im very happy. thought i'd share with you, cus im hyperrrr! i love Monsters, what about youuuu?

heehee

song today isss; Dead in Ditches by Hollywood Undead; i love this band soo much. i wish they released ALL of thier songs as part of an album, not just the ones that their record dealers approved. it would make me much happier, cus i really like this song right here, but i cant buy it on iTunes cus it isnt released on an album. its complete bull.

<3 Skittles <3

I blushed a bright red. “I was kidding,” I mumbled.

“Oh,” Tray said simply, a faint pink hue coming over his cheekbones.

We walked off the campus and across the sidewalk, dodging the cars.

“So, you wanna do something for the rest of the day?” he said to cover the silence.

“Sure. Wanna get some food? I’m starved,” I said.

“Ugh, if you say we should go to Amor Amor, I’m gonna KILL you,” Tray groaned.

“Um, Love?” I said.

Tray rolled his eyes. “Amor Amor is this really expensive French restaurant. I had a girlfriend once who made me take her there for an APPETIZER every. Single. Day.”

“Oh. I was just thinking some Mickey D’s, but if you wanna take me to Amor Amor, I’m fine with that…”

Tray grabbed me around the waist and literally lifted me in the air, swinging me around in a circle. “I love you, Anna,” he sang.

I laughed, dragging Tray across the road. “C’mon idiot, I have to go to a meeting with Mr. Seymour soon, and I really want some fries,” I told him, checking my phone. Something in the paperwork that the lady at the front desk had given me was a sheet of paper that said I had an appointment with Principal Seymour, and I was NOT happy about it.

“Yeah, I have Calculus homework to do,” Tray scowled. “Stupid class. Complete waste of my time.”

“At least you don’t have to go to an interview with a guy who hates you,” I groaned. “I’m gonna fail it.”

“Aren’t you on a scholarship?” he laughed.

“Oh DANG IT!” I said horror strictly. “Forget the fries!”

I made a move to turn back, but Tray grabbed my arm firmly. “I know advice from me is a little sketchy, but I know this much: worrying never works. You need to relax. Mickey D’s is perfect. Now come on,” he ordered.

He all but dragged me to McDonald’s, where I ordered a medium fry, and Tray got a strawberry milkshake.

“You’re sharing your fries with me, I’ll share my milkshake,” he negotiated.

“I don’t even LIKE strawberry,” I complained.

The cashier, a blonde chick about 20, who popped her bubble gum obnoxiously, gave us a sardonic smirk. “Awww. You two going out?”

“We’re not dating,” I said as Tray said, “Nope, just friends.”

“Oh, you’re single?” the girl asked. “What’s your name?”

“Tray Whiteraven,” he said, sending her a charming smile.

“Oh, Whiteraven?” she asked interestedly. “Do you happen to know Sammy Whiteraven?”