Chapter Nine

ok, im sorry! i didnt upload yesterday. cus we had a huge storm that literally lasted for five minutes :/ like hail, pelting rain, lightning, thunder, bunch of wind... this tree in the poeple across the streets yard blew over, im talkin HUGE tree, and it blocked the entire road and knocked out all my power lines. no electricity, no cable, no internet, no nothing. we fricking lit candles and flashlights in my house :/ but anyways...

heehee this chapter makes me laugh. Anna has horrible luck lol :D

im not good at ending and starting chapters, if you havent noticed. i try to make them long, but end in a good place, and it doesnt wokr out too well :/ Anycheese!

i stole that from Written_Catastrophe, a fan who leaves me long comments that make me laugh on every single chapter. i love comments that guess what im gonna do, or that say what they like. upload, upload! i like those, cus i know people wanna hear what i have to say, but i also like knowing WHAT they like about it. anycheese... :) ... this chapter is dedicated to you, Written_Catastrophe, for all your support!

pic of Sammy ---->

song today is Broken Frames by Eyes Set To Kill. i love this song, i just heard it today, and its really good. look up this band! i order you!!

<3 Skittles <3

I peered into the windows of the fast food joint, noticing how heads turned as Ace greeted people, and the way people looked outside to see me and the Whiteravens’. Tray grabbed my hand, and Jayce my other one, while Rob had one foot, and Zander the other. Together, they all lifted me into the air and started to carry me towards the door.

“Oh my fudge!” I said, starting to struggle. “Let me go, guys!”

“Don’t move, or we’ll drop you on the cement sidewalk,” Rob warned me.

“That’s not fair!” I moaned, still twisting, as they carried me into the McDonald’s. “Mason, save me!”

“Nah, I think you’re in good hands,” Mason replied, holding the door for the four guys carrying me.

People in McDonald’s stared openly at us, talking loudly. “Who’s she?” “Do the Whiteraven boys have a new whore?” “Is she WITH them?” “Why are they carrying her?” “I wouldn’t be surprised if she was with them, she’s obviously a whore.” “Looks like someone’s getting laid tonight.”

I scowled at the gossip, and the guys finally let me up, back on my feet. “You stupid mother fudgers! I almost die in a car accident, and then you carry me like I’m a torture victim or something? What the hell is wrong with you?” I asked, beyond pissed.

“I don’t know why you’re so upset,” Jayce said simply, grinning at a guy in the back and waving at another.

I snapped my fingers in his face to get his attention, then stepped hard on his foot when he still didn’t provide me with it. “I don’t like being man-handled! I feel like I’m about to get prostituted off in a drug deal or something!”

Ace, coming up behind us, snorted, almost dropping the burger in his hands.

Immediately, my anger was forgotten, and I remembered I was at McDonald’s. “Oh my god! My Big Mac!”

I shoved the guys out of my way, making my way to the front of the line. “I want a chocolate mocha, and a Big Mac, please,” I said sweetly to the guy working the register.

“That’ll be seven dollars and eight cents,” he replied.

I reached behind me, snatched a twenty out of Zander’s hand, and paid the man, grabbing for my coffee. “Thank you Zander,” I sang, skipping over to where Ace sat with Sammy, who was drinking a Frappe. I sat down, crossing my legs and propping them up on Sammy’s lap.