Chapter Six

Yeah, i know this is incredibly short, but i kind of had writer's block on what to do next :/ but oh well! i did upload, so be proud of me! 

also, i wanna say something. i DO NOT CUSS in my stories. personal preference, all right? Anna doesnt cuss for a reason, but as for the guys, i wont say the words, i will say bit, freaking, fudger, shiz, crap, butthole, but not the real words. maybe a $ or a *, but thats as far as i will go. my choice, my story. thank you!

 ----> picture of Mason to right! And is Alex Pettyfer not smoking sexy? *faint*    :3 <--- cute smiley face heehee!

omg! i almost forgot my song... oops! today's song is... drum roll... Caphernelia by Pierce the Veil :)

 <3 Skittles <3

Next, I had to call my best friend, Jackson Cordelle. He was this guy back in L.A., and I loved the little gay boy to death. I had promised to call him and inform him on my ‘Prep School,’ as he called it, and now I was fulfilling my promise.

I dialed Jackson’s number, waiting for the dial tone to start. He picked up after the third ring.

“ANNA!” he squealed into the phone.

“Jackson!” I replied, equally exuberant.

“Shut up, Anna!” Ace shouted from two doors down.

“I’m doing homework!” Tray agreed.

“I’m doing Michelle!” Mason joked.

“I’m on the phone!” I yelled, leaning over and quickly closing the door. “Sorry. My new roommates.”

“It’s fine, Anna,” he said. “But how’s Miami? Is it different from here?”

I laughed. “It’s ok so far. No fights, no drugs, no celebs… I’m actually kind of bored.”

Jackson giggled. “How’re your roommates? You getting along with them? Do I need to beat them up or something?” Jackson was the only gay guy I knew who could beat someone up and then complain about his forty dollar manicure later.

“Nah, they’re cool. I have SEVEN roommates that are all BROTHERS, can you believe it? They have a freaking octo-mom or something. But they are HOT!”

“How hot?” came the predictable gay answer.

“Like drop dead sexy,” I sighed. “I’m sharing a room with this guy named Sammy- he’s got this shaggy light brown hair, and wears sunglasses ALL the time, even though his eyes are this adorable hazel. I think he might be a little mysterious. Like, every time the guys mention him, they start to something, then blush and get kind of awkward.

“And then there’s Ace, who’s got this face that’s like, kinda young, but really serious at the same time, and it is SO hot. He’s got this short brown hair that’s flecked with this goldy blonde, and this skinny build, like a baseball player. He’s pretty funny, but he’s a little quiet too.

“Rob has dirty blonde hair, and he takes pictures a lot. I’m kinda scared he’s gotta get me sleeping or something. Then we got the projects of the group. How fun.

“Tray is kinda emo looking, with this shaggy dyed black hair, and snakebites, but he has the prettiest blue eyes I have EVER seen. Have you ever noticed how emo guys get the prettiest eyes? It’s like a law or something.

“Then there’s Mason, who’s got this white-blonde hair that’s all messy, but it’s something he plans, like with hair gel or something, only it’s really soft and silky, and he’s got these charcoal eyes. He’s 19, cus he failed 2nd grade or something. And he smokes WAY too much. I’m gonna get sick of it pretty quick.

“And then we have Jayce, who’s a HUGE manwhore, and also a player, apparently, though I can TOTALLY see why. He’s the kind of bad-boy-meets-boy-next-door type, only he goes beyond that. He’s got this really dark hair, and then he spikes it up; kinda like a picture of Taylor Lautner, and he’s all muscly and tan, and he’s got really pretty blue eyes too. And he’s got this confidence about him that says ‘I bet I can make you fall for me hard, but when I get what I want, I’ll throw you away like yesterday’s paper.’ And he’s incredibly cocky and arrogant; he thinks any girl will give him whatever he wants, just cus he’s hot.

“Last is Zander. He’s the badass of the group. He’s actually pretty scary. He’s got this natural shaggy black hair, and these MEAN green eyes, and he’s really tall and he hasn’t got muscles bulging out at every angle, but they are DEFINITELY there. He’s got a bit of a temper… very annoying at times. He kinda scares me, but mostly because he’s sharing the same house as me, so if I piss him off, he can murder me in my sleep. But all the guys are awesome, they all have muscles, and they all are SEXY!” I finished, grinning.

“Oh man, Anna, you are so LUCKY! Ugh, I wish I was you. You have got to be the luckiest girl in the States. You’re going to a rich BOY school, so you know the guys there have to be hot. Every rich boy is hot, it’s like an unspoken rule or something. Then you’re smart, and YOU’RE hot, so you’re gonna score a boyfriend in no time!” Jackson said.

“Jackson, I don’t want a boyfriend, much less one here,” I frowned. “Every guy here is gonna be all over me, just cus I’m the only girl here. I don’t wanna build a relationship off that.”

“Are you at least gonna have some fun?” he asked.

“Your definition of fun and mine are VERY different,” I smiled, amused.

“How so?” he countered.

“Yours involves a locked door and a bed. That’s all the evidence I need,” I snorted.

“Shut up, Anna,” he pouted. “By the way, Deshawn says hey. And Jequan says if you get picked on, let them know who your homeboys in L.A. are, and let them know that we don’t care about going to the cops for murder,” Jackson said happily.

“Will do, Jackson,” I laughed.

“OH! I almost forgot. After this, you will text me a picture of all your hot roommates, ok?” he all but sang.

“Wrong team, Jackie my friend,” I laughed. “But I will.”

“ANNA!” Sammy said, poking his head in my room. “Who’re you talking to?”

“Oh! Hey Sammy! I forgot I was sharing a room with you… hang on just a sec and I’ll be off the phone,” I said. To Jackson, I said, “Ok, I gotta go. Sammy, my actual roommate, wants in, and I’m sure he doesn’t wanna listen to me talk to you,” I added with a sigh.

“Ugh, for real? Ok, call me tomorrow, ok?” he ordered.

“Ok, Jackson. Tell the guys I said hey. Now bye Jackson! I love you!” I said with a happy smile.

“BYEEEE ANNA! I FREAKING LOVEEEEE YOUUUUU!” he screamed as loud as he could into the phone.

“Ugh, blast out my eardrums, would you?” I said, before he could hang up.

He laughed. “Bye, Anna!”

I hung up, turning back to Sammy. “That was Jackson.”

“Is Jackson your boyfriend?” Sammy asked coyly.

“Nah, he’s gay. He’s just my best friend,” I said, heaving myself up off my bed. “And don’t closed doors mean anything to you? What if I had been naked or something?” I demanded.

He winked. “I would have had quite a show.”

I shoved him good naturedly, shifting slightly to wrap myself tighter with the blanket.

"I can turn the heat on, if you're cold," Sammy offered.

"I'm fine," I waved him off. He was so sweet! Actually caring about my well-being... "I just like the blanket cus it's fuzzy, anyways."

He snorted, then grew serious. “For real, though, can I talk to you, Anna?” he asked, his voice slightly anxious.

“Sure, any time, Sammy,” I said, sitting cross-legged on my bed.

“Well…” he walked over and closed the door before he started to pace in front of me.

“Oh, spit it out, Sammy, it can’t be that bad,” I teased him.

He spun to stare at me, then said plainly, “I’m gay.”