Chapter Eleven

havent uploaded in a few days, thought i'd be nice. 172 on the what's hot list! get it up higher!!! i will upload early if i get to 150. promise. it might not be very good, but i will upload. chapters kindaa short. my mom screamed at me earlier, so the end of the chapter indicates what kind of mood im in. anycheese...

song of the day- The Flood- Escape the Fate... i like etf and fir if you havent noticed... good songs, good music. this ones kind of depressing, tho... the flood is getting closer, i dont think they know i know how to swim... interesting, right?

<3 Skittles <3

I went through my bathing suits, wishing desperately that I hadn’t let Jackson pick out all my bathing suits when we went shopping. Only Jackson would decide to buy me such ridiculous and hot string bikinis, when he himself wouldn’t even benefit from it.

I had a smoking hot red bikini, a black and purple bikini, a white bandeau halter top bikini, and a black and white striped bikini. Curse him.

I chose the black and purple one, deciding that, if I was gonna have to show some skin, I would at least choose my favorite colors. I pulled a long, slightly too big, black Paramore shirt, and heading back downstairs.

“Ta-da,” I said flatly as I walked out, the guys eyeing me closely immediately. Jayce and Mason had changed into swim trunks, and were showing off their muscled bodies and abs gracefully. I almost swooned at Jayce’s tanned skin, and Mason’s pale skin.

“You’re all boring, Anna,” Sammy said, jumping up from a chair, wearing eye-popping bright yellow swim trunks. His brown-blonde hair was wet already, water dripping off his frame, and his abs shone brightly under it.

“Oh my god,” I said. “For a gay guy, you are incredibly hot.”

He grabbed my shirt and, in one smooth movement, pulled it over my head, revealing me in my bikini. He whistled lowly. “I, Anna dear, would turn straight for you.”

I blushed, and snatched my shirt back, settling down on a chair. “Don’t stare,” I warned Jayce, who hastily snapped his mouth shut. Mason laughed, diving into the water and splashing me. “Loser,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him.

“Get in the water, Anna,” Mason teased. “It feels great. It’s warm, and I know that a Los Angeles girl like you likes to swim.”

I did love to swim, proven by my dark tan.

“Don’t tell me your chicken,” he taunted.

I set my jaw, standing up easily. “Anna Byrd is NOT a chicken.” I took a running start, and cannon-balled directly next to him, sending a wave of water into his open mouth.

“That was hot,” Jayce told me. “Normal girls do a perfect swan dive, but you know that it turns a guy on when you’re rough.”

I made a face. “I came here to swim, not listen to perverted jokes.”

“You shouldn’t have put that bikini on if you didn’t want us to stare,” Sammy pointed out.

“It was the most modest one I had!” I protested.

“THAT’S modest, for you?” Sammy said in disbelief.

“Jackson picked all of them,” I said, defeated.

“For a gay guy, Jackson has VERY good taste,” Jayce muttered.

I scowled. “Shut up.”

“Well it’s true,” he amended, grinning. “I kind of want to meet him.”