G(eek)race

GRACE SMITH.

I do consider myself as a geek, it basically runs in the family. My father adores everything that has to do with DC Comics, especially Superman, and my mother adored Wonder Woman. I say adored because my mom died when i was six, cause? A car accident. I don't like to think about it too much, but when i do i think it as if it was the origin of my story.

You know how every superhero has its tragedy? And that's the reason why they become superheroes. To avenge a personal tragedies, and in the way of avenging those tragedies they find themselves. They find who they are.

I'm still on the process of finding myself. Olivia says i think too much, about everything. Olivia is my best friend, basically since we were born.

My father and her father, John, know each other from work, my dad is a writer, currently working with DC Comics which by the way is the coolest thing ever. My dad is on constant awe for that. Her father is the producer of Gotham, not one of my personal favorites but still amazing.

"Earth to Grace!" Olivia snaps her finger in front of me and i roll my eyes.

"That wasn't necessary."

"It clearly was, you were ignoring me!" Olivia states and i chuckle, she is not a geek like me, I know for sure that we wouldn't even be friends if our fathers didn't know each other. "As i was saying i think Ezra Miller will play a better Flash than Grant Gustin." She says with a devilish smile. She knows how i feel about the topic.

"Not again, Olivia" I whine as i let my head lay on her shoulder.

"I'm just saying that Ezra has more experience than Grant."

"Let's not talk about this. You know you let my inner Godzilla come out." I mutter and she chuckles.

"You are such a baby, Gracie." She says jokingly.

"Don't call me Gracie." I say hitting her arm, she wrinkles her nose.

"Ouch?" She frowns.

"And i'm the baby." I roll my eyes once again.

"Let's talk about something else. Comic Con is next week!" She squeals.

"And i'm not going." I let a loud sigh.

"What?" She frowns once again. "But we-"

"I don't have even have half of the money, Liv. Besides i have tests next week. WE have tests next week." I say gesturing us.

"My dad is going to talk to the principal." She states. "Maybe i can tell him to get you tickets Grace-"

"No, i can't let you do that Liv. I'm not going to use your father's powerful influence to get me tickets." I look at her reassuringly. "It's fine, you go."

"But it wont be fun! You know all the geeky stuff. Honestly i'm just going to catch a glimpse of my husband, Dylan O'Brien." She smiles excitedly. "If you are not going then I won't go."

"Seriously, Liv?" I look at her as i cock an eyebrow. "If you don't go i will make sure to kill you."

She rolls her eyes and grabs a piece of my sandwich, we were currently on the backyard of my house.

"Hands off my sandwich." I take the sandwich off her hands and i shake my head. "Unbelievable."

"You are quoting Barry again." She tilts her head and i nod. "Seriously you are obsessed with him. It's creepy"

"Like you with Dylan O'Brien?" I cock an eyebrow and she gasps.

"How can you not be obsessed with Dylan O'Brien?" She says faking to be offended.

"How can you not be obsessed with Grant Gustin?" I shot back and she nods.

"Both of them are babes." She agrees. "We are marrying them one day, you know that right?" She says day dreaming, that's Olivia Queen for you.

"In our dreams." I say as i close my comic book.

"I thought you believed that too." She says naturally and then gasps loudly making me look at her with my eyebrows furrowed. "You are growing up. No! Grace stay with me." She says dramatically as she holds onto my arm.

"Liv, don't be so dramatic." I roll my eyes. "It just seems very unlikely that we would marry two guys who don't know we even exist." I sigh.

"Oh but they will." She wiggles her eyebrows. "My dad got me a role on Gotham so very soon i will become an actress. And then i will marry Dylan."

"He got you a role?" I say with suprise filling my voice. "You don't even know how to act."

"I have been getting acting lessons." She says with an offended tone.

"Look I didn't mean to sound rude." I say and i lay my head on her shoulder again. "Luv me." I whine with a baby voice.

"You are annoying."

"Same goes to you." I say smiling. "You should get me a role there too." I wiggle my eyebrows and she claps excitedly.

"And then we can marry Dylan and Grant! We would marry the same day and-"

"Woah, woah, you are getting way ahead of you." I say shaking my head. "Step by step, okay?"

"Fine." She says with annoyance on her voice.

Olivia is too hyperactive and i'm the one that stops her from anything stupid she could do. I'm like a mom. And i hate that. I wish i could give zero effs about what i do or say.

Who even says effs instead of fu-

"Grace?"