Introduction.

Hi guys! * waves awkwardly * How are you? I hope you're all doing well! * huggles tightly *

SHEISNSHSJSJ I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO SAY OH MY.

* clears throat *

Right. Fuzzy here, has started a new book (with a rather misleading title hehehe). You see, this isn't going to be a full fledged book. It's actually just going to be some of these random thoughts that plague my head sometimes. I can't seem to get them out of my head so they kind of trouble me when I'm working on my other book, and at the same time, I can't develop them into whole books so they're just kind of lingering there and I just wanted to type them out. I would've named this "6 word stories" or "short stories" but it somehow didn't fit.

I REALLY HOPE I DON'T MESS THIS UP I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT STARTING THIS FOR DAYS EHWINWHSHQJ

Also, whatever I write may be used as a story prompt/idea, if you feel inspired by it. Just shoot me a message, or tell me about it in the comments, and I'd absolutely love to see it in your own story! * I'm just putting this out there in case anybody wants to use them god I don't want to sound full of myself I'm just going to go hide *

OTHER THAN THAT I REALLY, REALLY HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU ENJOY WHATEVER THIS IS GOING TO BE AND YOU LIKE READING IT EHWWNSHSHJSNSHSH

Also, please don't steal my work. I will either hug you to death or bake you in an oven, and it will not be pleasant. * sharpens knives *

Cover credit goes to the absolutely, amazing, wonderful, and awfully talented mydearcc  who has made many covers for me previously and has made me fall in love with each and every one of them. Honestly, if you ever want a cover made, she's the right person to go to. She's super, super nice and super amazing THANK YOU YOU SO MUCH AGAIN DHSSKMSSHJASJSJSJJS * huggles *

I would also like to say a massive, massive thank you to WhiteCoconut23  who also made a cover for me, which I will soon be using. He's absolutely spectacular, his books are too good to be true, he's extremely talented and amazingly wonderful. Thank you so, so much. * huggles *

Lastly, a lot of these aren't actually going to be representing my feelings/emotional state or my own life, so here goes nothing.

* huggles *

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. It honestly means a lot to me, and I just want each and every one of you to know how much I appreciate you. * huggles *

I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening/night. If not, I hope you know it's okay.

THANK YOU AGAIN SHAIKSSHSIAI

~ Fuzz