Chapter 4

Previously:
"Look who finally came," he said, smirking.

Sorry for the late update, but here it is. Hope you like it:))

---
He looks so different. No more braces, muscular, and most of all, his face, so beautiful. I did not just think that. Ew. I snapped out of my thoughts and came back to reality.

"Don't even," I grumbled as I dropped my bags on the ground. It's so god damn heavy.

"Come onnn, aren't you happy to see me?" he said.

"Happiest person on earth, Drake," I said, giving him a sarcastic smile. As I looked around, I couldn't spot any of the Middletons. Huh.

"So where's everyone else?" I asked him.

"Down the street, in the supermarket."

"Oh okay."

"Hey Drake," Liz said, looking quite cheery. Of Course she would be happy to see him. After all, he is her childhood crush.

"Hello Elizabeth, how are you? Did you miss me?" he said with a sly smile. He never knew that Liz fancied him. I guess he thought of her as a good friend or something.

"I'm goooddd, what about you?"

"Just fine, until you're sister told me that she isn't happy to see me," he said as he faked a sad face.

"Aww Casey you're so mean," she said.

"Both of you, shut up. Liz where's Dylan, Zack, mum, and dad? I can't spot them anywhere." This is already getting annoying.

"They're with the Middletons in the supermarket. They said that Drake is near the dock, so here I am," she said whilst smiling. I hate this.

"Aww Liz I wish you're sister could be more like you," Drake spoke, pretending to wipe a fake tear.

"Okay guys, enough. I'm going to that damn supermarket," I said.

"Suit yourself," Liz said.

"Well, they're coming back, so you might as well stay here," Drake pointed.

Ughhhhhh. With that I sat on a bench near by, waiting for everyone to arrive. I still haven't met all of them. There's Lillian, who's 14, there's Amelia, 12, Xavier, 18, and finally, Drake, the most annoying one, 17.

Within 2 minutes, they reached over where I was. As they neared us, Drake's mum spotted me first. I stood up from the bench and greeted her.

"Casey!! Darling how are you?" she said, coming for a hug.

"I'm great, how are you?" I said as I hugged her. His mum is okay I guess. She can get quite dramatic though.

"Gooood, oh my god look how gorgeous you've become!!" she said, examining me. I blushed and murmured a thank you. I then proceeded to greet everyone else.

"Hi Casey!" Amelia chirped. She's the sweetest of them all.

"Hey Amy, you look so much older than before," I said with a smile.

She giggled. She's so cute. Then Xavier comes next to her and says, "she may look older than before, but she hasn't matured a bit."

"Hey! I've matured!!" she whined.

"Okay young lady," he laughed. He then looked at me closely. He didn't say anything for about 5 seconds. I then snapped my fingers at him.

"What's wrong Xavier?" I asked with an amused tone.

"Uhm, nothing, uh, I, nothing. How are you Casey?" he said, scratching the back of his head.

"I'm great, what about you? How's everything?"

"Great actually, I got accepted to Princeton University!"

"Oh my, that's great! I'm so happy for you," I said.

"Thanks," he blushed. I greeted everyone else, and before I know it, we're headed towards the ship.

----