My Oreo~sama(Ayato x reader)

So... My first ayato x reader story please don't judge so..let's get started
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You loved to tease people but you loved to tease a certain takoyaki lover. You always say things that will embarrass him. Last time you teased him his face was redder than his hair. Let's see what you'll do to him today.

Ayato Pov.
We're is chichinashi I haven't seen her at all today. She better not be hiding from me. Man it ifeels like she doesn't want to be found. Tch this is so tiresome. We're is she, she's not in her room or the bathroom maybe the music room. Nah she only goes in there if she's bored... I got it she's probably in the kitchen.

Narrators Pov.
Ayato walks in the kitchen and see's (Y/N) on the counter sleeping. Next to her was a box of oreos. "Oi, wake up I'm thirsty." He tries to wake her up but fails. "Tch, wake up." She opens her eyes a little. " Hi *yawns* oreo~sama." He blushes "Oi what have I told you about calling me Oreo it's ore-sama" but she didn't listen she puts her arms up. "Carry me to bed" "No" Please " "No" "PPlleeaasse" "No" "PPLLEEAASSE" "FINE" "Yay" he carries you ant teleports to your room and lays you down on the bed "stay with me..." "Fine" he lays down next to you "My Oreo~sama" he blushes but didn't notice that you fell asleep and says "My (Y/N)..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short I couldn't get any inspiration well until next time my wonderful readers
~ Ama-chan23 <3