My Tsundere Guinea Pig (Subaru x Reader)

First Subaru x reader story hope you like it
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You and Subaru are in the kitchen because Subaru lost a bet and he's your guinea pig for the whole day let's see what you guys are doing.
Your Pov
Subaru and I are in the kitchen right now and I'm baking a cake for him so I could feed it to him just to see his reaction he's such a tsundere but he can't back out because he los the bet and he my guinea pig for the whole day. "Oi hurry up before kanato takes the cake away from us." "OK Subaru-kun I'm almost done I just need to cut a piece out for you." All accorting to plan. I walked over to Subaru and gave him the cake but not the fork. "Oi give me the fork if you want me to eat it. "No I'm going to feed it to you Su~ba~ru~kun." I sang. He was blushing fifty shades of red. I took a piece of the cake and was about to feed it to him but he quickly moved away. "Subaru-kun remember the bet you have to do whatever the other person says for the whole day." "Tch why do you have to feed me I could feed my self." "Would you like me to feed you mouth to mouth or let me feed you with the fork." Right away Subaru look at me with blush still on his pale cheeks and ate right off the fork. "You are my tsundere guinea pig " He started to blush all the shades of red because of that nickname he's still a little tsundere.