Forever and Ever (Kou x Cutting Reader)

Kou noticed that you haven't been yourself for the past few weeks. You started to wear long sleeves,not eat as much and you hardly get out of your room. Kou wanted to find out why you were acting like this so he went to your room to find out.

*Kou's Pov*

I was done getting dressed for school so I went to go check on (y/n) to see if she was ready. I knocked on her door "Neko~chan are you ready to leave" I got no response "Neko~chan" I opened her door I could smell fresh blood I saw the bathroom light on I ran to the bathroom and saw her with a blazer in her hand and her arm has a cut on it but not just on there was like five or six on here arm. "(Y/N) WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!" I yelled. She looked at me with tears in her eyes I ran to her and to the blazer out of her hand. I threw it in the trash and hugged her we fell on the floor. " What were you thinking." "I'm sorry" she said. "Who did this to you" "They said I wasn't good enough for you they said I should just disappear."I could tell she was talking about my fans I swear if they bully her again they'll regret it." (y/n) you shouldn't listen to them only to me I only love you no one else I love you with all my heart." "I love you too kou so much." After that she stop cutting herself and she was back to her old self again and I love her even more after that and I'll only her forever and ever...