"Don't you EVER do that!" I yelled at them. "I could've had a heartattack!" They backed away slowly.

"Sorry, man." Ray said and Craig nodded. I sighed but couldn't calm down. There's only one person who can calm me down.

"Prince!" Craig yelled. Looks like he was thinking the same thing as me.

We heard the soft padding of feet getting closer to the kitchen and there stood Perry. As soon as he saw me he ran to me and enveloped me in a hug.

"I'm sorry about earlier." He whispered in my ear and I instantly relaxed in his hold. He looked at me and I could tell that he really was sorry. I smiled and pecked his lips.

"No biggie." I sing-songed and bounced out of the kitchen.

"I swear he's bipolar..." I heard Ray whisper and Perry chuckled. I just smirked.

"You just don't get him the way I do." He said and it made my heart swell with more love for him.

*****

I picked out some more skinny jeans and a few t-shirts and hoodies while Perry chose his then we paid for them. After that we bought a few more pair of shoes, mostly converse and high tops.

I turned to Perry and pouted. "I'm hungry." He chuckled lightly and pulled me to him before pecking my lips. I grinned knowing that I'd won.

"Okay, let's go to pizza hut." I nodded and he wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked the short distance to the place. After we placed our orders, the waiter brought over a large veggie pizza. I thanked him and started in on it.

I'd already had my second and was already on my third one and Perry was still on his first. "Slow down, babe." He murmured. I just shrugged and grinned. He looked thoughtful for a moment before he spoke. "Why do you think we can eat and walk in the sun?" I swallowed first before I answered his question.

"Well, from the books I've read in Craig's library, it says that vampires, like any other species have evolved through time. Back then, in the nineteenth century to be more exact, vampires used to stay in the shadows and only came out at night. That the moment they stepped out during the day they'd burst into flames and they'd drink blood from live hosts and drain them dry.

"Vampires were feared during that time and people believed in them those days, but then came the day that the slayings started. They just noticed that frequently one person in a household would dissapear for a a period of two to three days and when they came back they'd look all pale, there canines would look sharper if you inspected them closely and then suddenly everyone else in the house would start looking exactly the same way.

"This obviously raised suspicion and bam! vampire slayings started. If asked why they were doing it, their logic was simple and the answers were always the same; the first one to start looking sickly and pale was clearly a vampire sucking the souls of everyone else in the house and turning them into a monster like them since they didn't want to got to hell alone." He frowned as I took another bite of the pizza.

"Still doesn't explain why we can eat and walk under the sun." He said and I scowled at him.

"I'm eating! Gosh, I haven't finished explaining." He nodded smiling sheepishly.

By this time the pizza was done. Perry paid the required amount of money before we grabbed our bags and left the place.

We went outside and walked the short distance to where Ray's car is parked. We piled the shopping bags in the back seat then climbed in and Perry sped off.

"Okay, as I was saying, that period of time was as dark as when the witches of Salem were burnt at the stake. But you see, not all vampires were killed, the clever ones went into hiding and the foolish ones were killed. Now, you know as well as I do that those kinds of vampires are dead but the characteristics still remain in rogues. As you know, rogues function on bloodlust which is what vampires those days did. But the more they took the blood from humans directly, the higher chance they had of being affected by the sun hence the likeness with rogues. So, you, me, Ray and Craig drink bagged blood which is cold so that enables us to walk in the sun because it's not hot and any diseases or infections that are in the blood would've died along time ago. That's why we can walk in the sun; we don't drink blood directly from a host." I finished.

He looked thoughtful then nodded. "Okay, I understand that but how about the eating?" I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"It's to keep up our body mass. Duh."

"Oh, wow. How do you know this stuff?" I shrugged as we pulled into the huge garage of the mansion.

"I read." I stated matter of factly as I I got out the car and grabbed the shopping bags and headed inside.

[Ray's POV]

I was currently heating up my waffles. I just love the stuff. So much.

I held my palm over the cold waffles and they immediately warmed up. I smiled and started eating them.

These powers still amaze me, even after existing for a hundred and ninety nine years I still feel all giddy using them.

Call me a kid or whatever, you can't stop me from having my fun!

"What's got you all happy?" Craig asked wrapping his arms around my waist and gently kissing my shoulder.

I giggled and squirmed away. "Nothing." He raised his brow at that, then I felt a probing in my mind. Suddenly, he burst out laughing.

"Don't laugh at me!" I pouted crossing my arms. He nodded and covered his mouth to stifle his chuckles but failed miserably.

"S-sorry babe, c-can't help it!" I admit, it is kind of funny that I still feel a rush using my abilities. In no time at all I was laughing along with Craig who couldn't hold in his laughter anymore.

That's how Jasanto found us. They looked at us weirdly then Jacob being the one that always talks for the both of them asked, "Why you guys on the floor?"

I don't know why but that made me and Craig laugh even harder.

"Okay," he mumbled then turned to Chres, "hungry?" Chres nodded.

Jacob went over to the small fridge and pulled out two bags of blood then handed one to his mate. Their canines lengthened and with one strike, sunk their teeth into the bag.

Normally, when vampires are feeding all they can think about is the blood but these two were different. They looked like they were having a conversation. And from the bulge in Jacobs pants and the blush on Chres cheeks, it looked like a very interesting one.

Suddenly, Chres moaned and grabbed onto the counter to steady himself.

"Really guys? In the kitchen?" They just ignored me.

As soon as they were done feeding Jacob ripped the empty bag from Chres hands, dumped it in the bin and grabbed Chres' hand and led him out of the kitchen.

All you could hear was moaning and grunts from all the way here. I sighed and turned to Craig who was scowling.

"Again, really?!" He exclaimed sitting up. I just giggled and he huffed flopping back on the ground.

Those two really did have amazing stamina even for vampires. They have sex almost every few hours and at night we even hear them going at it. I doubt they even sleep.

No, actually I can bet $1000 that they don't sleep.