Chapter 11: Queen's Coronation

—Time skip to Autumn (Preparation of the Queen's Coronation)—

"Announcement: The Queen's Coronation will be held in one week. Please prepare for this significant event and also invite your royal parents to this event."

"Hey everyone! Let's make dresses for the Coronation!" Evie proposed.

"LET'S GOOOO!"the girls quickly replied.

"I'm sorry guys. I need to go to the royal tailor and afterwards, the Castle." Mal said, disappointed.

"It's okay. Meet you up later. Have a great time." Audrey winked.

--Time skip to The Royal Tailor--
"Hey Mal!" Ben said.

"Hey." Mal replied as she greeted the Royal Tailor.
"We are going take measurements for your Royal Coronation outfits." The Royal Tailor announced.

He ordered his employees to take the measurements of their body sizes. After taking measurements of their body sizes, they discussed what type of dress does Mal want to wear.

"I'm actually okay with anything." Mal said.

"How about this?" A familiar voice said pointing at the dress catalogue.  It was Belle.

Mal looked over to where she pointed on the catalogue. Mal saw a short dress that was light purple (almost white) in color. The dress had a sweetheart neckline with diamonds sewed on the top.  At the bottom of the dress, it had a purple ombre effect, which went from light purple to dark purple. It was beautiful, Mal looked at it in awe. It seemed like forever that she was there staring at the dress, and not saying a word.

"Wow. I can't seem to find any other words to describe what I'm thinking about the dress. It's just perfect." Mal said, when she can once again speak. She felt breathless just looking at the dress in the catalogue, it was just perfect for the occasion. Just looking at the dress made her smile brightly and happily, it made her look like she was glowing.

Ben looked at her with adoration, and he was happy that she was enjoying herself. He could imagine her in the dress on the day, looking all gorgeous and happy. He too, smiled as brightly as the sun, his eyes almost disappearing. With both of them smiling so brightly side by side, the Royal Tailor felt the need for a pair of sunglasses to cover his eyes from the light that they were radiating.

Once Belle saw the positive reactions to the dress, she smiled as well, looking at both Mal and Ben. She was glad that Ben had found Mal to be the next Queen. She looked at the Royal Tailor, and said, "This is the one." She was very certain that Mal would be able to look absolutely like royalty in the dress.

—Time skip to lunch—
Mal was extremely nervous, Beast had requested for her and Ben to go to the castle once again for lunch. They were on the way to the castle when Ben noticed that Mal was not acting like herself.

"Mal, are you okay?" Ben asked, worried about Mal.

"Yeah... Just peachy." Mal replied, smiling weakly at Ben. The bright smile she had on before was gone.

"Oh Mal. Don't worry! Everything will be just fine." Belle said, trying to comfort Mal.

Ben could tell that she was nervous that she was meeting his Father once again. He softly stroked her back with his hand, hoping that it would calm her down.

Belle's court lady was once again waiting for the couple and Belle at the entrance of the castle, and greeted them once again. Mal smiled weakly at her.

The couple and Belle were directed to the garden and were waiting for Beast. While waiting, Mal was feeling uncomfortable. But as a Queen-in-training, and Beast could show up anytime, she knew she could not move unnecessarily. Ben could tell she was feeling uncomfortable and held her hand from under the table, hoping that it would ease her anxiety and uncomfortableness.