Chapter 2.

Next day, It was already morning. SinB who just woke up from her deep sleep slowly got herself up and make her way toward the bathroom with her eyes still closed without her knowing that Taehyung were inside the bathroom, The lad who were also still sleepy didn't noticed the lass opened the door as he was taking his business, SinB slowly open her eyes and were shocked from what she was seeing right now, She scream that made him open his eyes and realize what's happening, She quickly close the door and ran to the living room.

He quickly pulls his boxer up as SinB closes the door, He was also shock from what just happened, "Why he's not locking the door?" She said in frustration.

Taehyung who just finished using the bathroom went to the kitchen and sees SinB sitting on the couch as he passed by, "You can now use the bathroom." He said, SinB makes her way to the bathroom without a word, Minutes passed and she's now ready to go to school with her uniform on. Taehyung turned his gaze as he sees SinB wearing school uniform. "One thing, Don't tell anyone you're staying here with me." He turned his gaze back to his phone.

"You really think I will tell everyone? Tss.." She rolled her eyes and left the house without saying goodbye to him. She was now on her way to the school, walking to the bus stop since her bicycle was also taken from her and now she had no choice but to take a bus every day going to school

SinB's POV.

I was already at our school. Another day of headaches, Well.. I'm not that lazy type of person but going to school, I hate it. But because of my friends who were also at the same section with me, and also helping me with our school works actually not all the time but still they are helping me no matter what, I am now on my way to our classroom, as I was walking the hallway, I still can't believe that every time I will wake up in the morning, That jerk's face can be the first thing I will see. I sighed deeply, I heard noises as I reach our classroom. I saw some of my classmates are chatting and some are playing inside the room. I saw my friends talking, I head to my seat that was near to my friends' seats.

"Hey.." Yewon greeted, I smiled.

"Taehyung is really handsome, You know what. I had a dream with him." Yerin grins widely as she was sharing it with us,  I still don't know why these girls like Taehyung that much. Maybe if they will had a chance to know his true self, They will hate him as much that I hate him right now.

"Ya, SinB-ya, What are you talking about yesterday?" Eunha asked as she was so curious about it.

"What do you mean that Taehyung and Jungkook almost killed you?" Sojung leaned closer as she asked me, I look at her. "Don't mind what I said yesterday." I nod as I faced the board and turning my back to them.

"Ehh, It's impossible that these two angels will hurt a girl or someone." Yuna defends these idiots, My other friends seem they all agree to what Yuna stated, "Angel? Psh, That's what you know." I said to my own self. Even though I hate that guy, I don't have intention to ruin his image, I'm not that bad.

After our 3 subjects, It's already our lunch time, My friends and I are heading to the cafeteria together. "Hey, Shall we have a group study for this upcoming special exam?" Yewon asked as she look at us.
"Sure, but where?" Sojung looks back at us.

"SinB's place since she was always alone there, No one will tell us not to be quiet." Yuna smiled.

I look at them and quickly rejected them, They still don't know that I already lose the house and now living in a same roof with their Idol, "Not in my place!" I scratch my head as I was thinking of a excuse, "Well. It's not allowed there since my auntie was now staying there for a while." I nod as I lied, "She hates too much noise." I said awkwardly, It was my first time lying to them and it will be the last.