𝟒/𝟐𝟎 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 (𝟏)

Summary: You woke up to Nate being gone but only to find out he's at one of the boys house smoking without you so you head over to get dumb high with your boyfriend and the group.

You woke up and checked what time it was, you saw what day it was. It was 4/20 aka you and your boyfriend Nate's favorite day of the year. Y'all are both stoners but this date every year, y'all go big. You jumped out of bed and hopped into the shower. You got out with a towel wrapped around you and went to your closet to find an outfit to wear. You changed into one of Nate's shirts, some leggings, socks and some slides then go check your phone. You had a message from Nate saying he's at Sammy's house so you grabbed your keys, went downstairs, got into your car, and drove off to his house. You arrived at the house seeing the rest of the guys' cars there. You rolled your eyes and got out, knowing these boys are probably already high without you. You went downstairs to the basement knowing that's where they are going to be. You open the basement door just to have a whole bunch of smoke hit you in the face. "You losers seriously couldn't wait for me.", you said rolling your eyes playfully and walk to the couch where they were all at. They all looked at you with their red and low eyes until you realize that Johnson's eyes weren't. "Except me.", Johnson said, raising his hand. "No shit Sherlock", you said, laughing and taking the blunt from Gilinsky who whines but you laugh at him and start taking hits from the blunt. "Oh my goodness G, stop being a baby, I'll roll one up for you.", you said rolling your eyes at him since you are pretty sure he is stoned as shit already. Gilinsky gives you that boyish smile like a little boy does when his mom says he can have dessert after dinner. You laugh at him and start rolling up a blunt for him. Everyone was chilling and hanging out, the Jacks were playing video games, Derek was rolling up again, Swazz was scrolling on his phone, and Sammy was bothering me for what reason, I don't know. "Damn it Sammy, what do you want?", you told him. You were just trying to chill out and smoke while cuddled on Nate. "Can you make me some food please?", he says, giving you those puppy eyes he knows is going to work on you. Nate chuckles at how Sammy was acting causing you to groan before you pass the blunt to Nate and got up and head to the door. Before you walked out and head to the kitchen, you yell out to the boys if anyone else wants food. You get mumbles of "yes" and "yeah" since all the boys were too focused on what they were doing. You head to the kitchen and made sandwiches for everyone including yourself. There was a fridge in the basement so you didn't have to worry about retrieving drinks for them, they can get it themselves. "I'm back bitches and y'all can get your own drinks.", you yell while walking in and placing the plates of sandwiches on the table and moving all the blunts and weed to make room. Afterwards, everyone was satisfied from smoking, food, and drinks and was just chilling for the rest of the day.