◆◇ The move ◇◆

EDIT: PLEASE LISTEN! It's 2018 AND THIS BOOK IS GOING OVER EXTREME EDITING. AS IN CHAPTERS REMADE, EDITED, LITTLE PARTS ADDED, ECT ECT. IF THE CHAPTER HAS "◆◇" IT HAS BEEN EDITED. IM CHANGING THE PRONOUNS FOR THE ROOMMATES TO SHE/HE/THEY. THE PRONOUNS FOR THE READER ARE CHANGING TO SHE/HE/THEY. IF I MISSED YOUR PRONOUNS IM SORRY

F/F- Fav Food
B/C-bed color
F/C-Fav Color
F/R- Fav restaurant
R/M/1/N-Roommate 1 name
R/M/2/N- Roommate 2 name
~°~More to come~°~

Your POV

    I got every packed up and got to the new house. Everything in big boxes or little boxes I felt like I was forgetting something. I always do this but I never know what. I didn't trust myself so I left for my new house. I gave one last goodbye to the apartment that I was living in, something that I had grown in for the longest time.  I get into the moving truck and start driving. I start looking around for my f/c phone in the truck. I didn't find it. That's what I was missing! I bet I probably left it with the other stuff I didn't want! I can't go back now, I'm already on a freeway. I sighed out loud, there goes all the money I worked for. I worked hours upon hours to pay my phone. Besides, its probably gone so there is no use going back for something that isn't worth it. So. . My roommates are there at the new house. They were always there for me and we all needed to pay rent. I was in some debt right now and had to get it paid so I can two other roommates to work with. They are already, but I would rather have my own house. I opened the back of the truck and opened it. I got out my laptop back and put it over my shoulder and brought out a beanbag to sit on.  I looked around and R/m/1/n already picked a room, so has R/m/2/n. I opened the door to the room and looked inside it a little. I pecked my head around and threw the beanbag into one of the counters of the room. I sat down on the blue beanbag and started to open my laptop. There came in my first roommate, looking at me with a little tilt in him/her/their head.

???'s POV

I found my F/c phone. It was lost. I could tell that since it was left on a box outside of an apartment. The box had on it "Stuff I don't need". I opened the phone that had no code on it. I took a little look before throwing it away. It was a pretty new phone it looked like, shining in the sunshine. I looked at the text messages and it had a house address in it. Maybe there is where the person is living. Who does that? I went to the house that had the address that the text had showed. This house is right next to ours! The new one that we just moved into. The house we went to also had a moving truck in front of it. I rang the doorbell and a girl/male/non-binary with H/c and E/c opened the door. She/He/They are so pretty. 

"Uh. Hey. We just moved here and we found this phone... The had an address in them, so we brought them here," I looked at the H/c girl/boy/non-binary. My cheeks giving a little bit of red off. "Oh uh, thanks...  I left my phone, I'm so sorry." She/he/they look down and says sorry, seeming nervous "My name is Y/n," She/He/They reached out their hand for me to shake it. I slowly put my hand out and firmly shook her/him/their hand. "Name's Laurence," I smiled 

Your POV

He's cute. His smile and his white teeth looking at me. "Nice name," I look up and down at him. I returned his smile. "I live right over there, you can come over someday, maybe? I have a couple of roommates but... Its fine," Laurence smiled, kissing my hand. "Goodbye~.." He chuckled.