Chapter 60

Taehyung's POV

"Should I talk to her in person?" I pace around the room. "Or should I call her?"

Seokjin, Namjoon, Suga, Jungkook, and Hoseok look at each other.

"Do you even have her mom's number?" Seokjin asks.

"If you do, that's weird." Suga mumbles before stretching and laying on Hoseok's lap.

"It's not so weird. Rose's mom is almost like a second mom to Taehyung." Jungkook comments while laying down on Namjoon's lap.

"Taehyung only saw her once." Namjoon says.

"I actually had a talk with her before I took Rose out last night." I add.

"That's still only twice." Hoseok comments. "Can you do that math, Jungkookie?"

He pokes Jungkook's stomach and Jungkook jumps away.

"Don't touch what you can't afford!" Jungkook yells.

"Let's get back on topic, please. Just give me an answer. Call her? Or meet with her in person?" I repeat.

Everyone looks at each other, as if speaking with their eyes.

"What do you want from her anyways?" Namjoon asks.

"I want to take Rose out tomorrow morning. She's going to need to be asleep because I want it to be a surprise. So, I need Rose's mom to pack everything for her." I explain.

They all open their mouths in realization.

"Call her then." Seokjin finally answers me.

I nod and pull out my phone.

"I want to go." Jungkook says in almost a whisper.

We all look at him.

"What?" I tilt my head.

"My parents are celebrating their anniversary thing stuff this weekend. They might come out of their room with messy hairs and I don't want to ruin it for them." Jungkook props himself up on his elbows. "Plus, the trip sounds like a lot of fun."

"But, this is suppose to be Taehyung and Rose's special weekend." Namjoon points out.

"I know, but if we could come, we would give you two all the privacy you need." Jungkook smiles cutely.

Seokjin looks at me and raises his eyebrow, like he's giving me a hint.

"If Jungkook can go, can I go too? My parents aren't having an anniversary or anything, but they want me to go out of the house and get some nature in me." Suga says. "They thought I was a ghost once because I was walking around in the dark and I'm pale."

"I could use some fresh air. I haven't been to Busan in awhile." Namjoon says. "I need some inspiration for songs."

"I would like to meet a girl there if I could go. We can go shopping together." Seokjin joins while imagining.

"I want to catch a butterfly." Hoseok randomly adds.

I stay still, looking at my brothers.

My best friends

My family.

They all whisper to each other for a little bit about the trip and what they would do if they could go.

I would love it if they went with us...

"Uh, you guys could go, but it'll be a bit difficult to plan out everything in one night." I rub the back of my neck.

Soon, Seokjin stands up, then everyone else does.

"Don't worry, bro, we can help you." Seokjin smacks my back and smiles at me.

"Yeah, we can make this the best weekend ever!" Jungkook cheers.

"I promise to not be so salty this weekend. I'll show you the other side of Sugary goodness." Suga jokes.

"This will definitely be a perfect start to the weekend." Namjoon says.

"WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!" Hoseok sings and dances around weirdly.

We all laugh and get together for a group hug.

"Someone!" Seokjin suddenly screams while breaking the group hug. "GET MY NOTEBOOK, WE GOT SOME PLANNING TO DO!"

"Which one?" Namjoon sighs.

"The pink one with glitter all over it, duh!" He scoffs.

We narrow our eyes at him.

"Uhhhh, I mean," Seokjin coughs and deepens his tone. "I mean a black notebook with basketballs and footballs on them, dude. Duh."

Rose's POV

I take the last sip of my drink and shoot it in the trash can like a professional basketball player.

"Whooo! Hole in one, baby! Haha!" I scream out, not caring that the whole store is looking at me. "NICK JONAS, WHO!?"

Lilia gives me a high five. "Way to go, big bro."

Jimin claps his hands and giggles. "I was almost blinded by the sun, which was you!"

"Hehehehehe, uh, let's go to the park."

They both nod.

We run to the park at full speed, totally forgetting about the car we left at the cafe.

"Jimin! Tag! You're it!" I scream and run to the playground.

Jimin runs to Lilia, who was staring at the swings.

He pokes her. "You're my 'it' girl." He says with a giggle.

"Awh! That was cute." I laugh.

Jimin shoots his gaze towards me. "Found you."

I gasp and climb deeper into the complex toy.

Taehyung's POV

"That is the most sweetest thing I heard ever." Rose's mom gasps over the phone.

I smile. "Really?"

"Really! You are so amazing to her! So much!" She exclaims happily.

I look down and blush. "Only because I really adore her."

Rose's mom just breaks out into small giggles.

Her parents are too funny.

"Oh, Rose's dad is here." She informs.

"Oh! How is he-"

"HONEY, GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" She screams.

I hear footsteps over the phone.

"What happened?" The dad asks.

I can barely make out what Rose's dad is saying.

"Taehyung is taking Rose and his fr.....on....Busan...hill....camping.......fun....sweet...remember that place?" Rose's mom obviously had her hand over the speaker.

I still try to listen to them. It was quiet, until I hear lots of giggling.

Man giggling.

"Oh, Taehyung is so charming. Hehehehehehe." Rose's dad giggles and snorts.

I snort too, trying to hold in my laughter.

"I got to go, Taehyung. I'll pack Rose's things up soon."

"Ok, thank you again. Bye." I hang up.

I'm about to have a wonderful weekend with my special girl and my closest friends.

"TAEHYUNG, I'M LOOKING AT THE TRUCKS!" Seokjin screams. "LET'S GET A PINK ONE!"

"NO!" Everyone shouts.