Chapter 61

Rose's POV

Day is gone, night is here!

Oh my gosh, I think I lost 50 pounds today. I never laughed so much in my life. I laughed at a cup for 3 minutes after Jimin tried doing the cup song while Lilia tried dancing to the beat.

Let's just say, Lilia tripped and fell and Jimin threw a cup at a elder man. And that man thought he was flirting with him....so he came over and we ran for our lives.

I pat Jimin's shoulder. "Hey, hey, Jimin."

"What?" He turns around while rubbing his eyes.

"I'm so tired, but it's only 3 in the morning." I point to the clock.

Jimin looks up and I slap my knee laughing.

"HA! MADE YOU LOOK, AHA!" I fall down, laughing. "I JUST BROKE YOUR NECK!"

Jimin tackles me and starts tickling me like crazy. "It's so annoying when people do that!"

"That's why I did it!" I fought back and pushed him off me.

I am tired, though, so was Jimin and Lilia.

We spent the day eating snacks, watching funny movies at the movie theaters and laughing our mouths off, pranking people with our clothes, having an ice cream fight in Lilia's backyard, and doing prank calls.

Lilia comes back from the bathroom. "Yo, ladies! I just ordered pizza and we're going to go play hide-n-seek in the forest."

Jimin and I look at each other and groan.

"I'm so tired, Lilia." I complain. "I think all the sugar is leaving me now."

"Yeah, Lilia. I think we're good now. We almost got arrested twice and we got kicked out of 3 shops." Jimin adds while leaning against the couch. "Plus, forests are where people get killed."

Lilia scoffs. "Weaklings! It's only midnight!"

"And your point is...."

"One more game of hide-n-seek. That one game in the amusement park didn't count." Lilia glances at Jimin.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault I stumbled into the mirror maze." Jimin yells.

"And cried." I snicker.

Jimin glares at me and I just stick my tongue out at him.

"Yeah, Lilia, it's probably time now." Jimin wiggles his eyebrows in Lilia's direction.

She nods. "I guess."

"Time for what? Sleep?" I stand up.

"Yup, go on, sleep away, child." Lilia motions for me to go to her room.

"Yes!" I kiss Jimin's cheek, then Lilia's and I skip to her bedroom.

After probably 10 minutes, I hear loud singing. Very loud. Then, I hear stomping and clapping from downstairs.

They're probably playing Just Dance downstairs.

To be honest, I couldn't sleep for hours.

Lilia's POV

I turn off the TV at around 3 am.

"Do you think it's good to let Rose sleep now?" I ask.

Jimin nods, tiredly. His phone starts ringing and he answers. "Hello? Tae?" Jimin puts his phone on speaker.

"Hey, Tae." I greet.

"Hey, guys!" Taehyung yells.

Wow, he doesn't seem tired at all.

"You're not tired, Taehyung?" I ask.

"Mm, no, not really. I'm too excited......and busy. I have exciting news for you!" Taehyung chirps.

"What?" Jimin asks.

"Pack your bags. The whole gang is joining us!"

I gasp. "Really? Oh my goodness! That sounds fun! I can't wait! How will that work out?"

"My brothers and I already planned everything. It's going to be the best weekend ever!" Taehyung cheers.

Jimin surprises me with a kiss on the lips.

"What was that?" I blush and look away.

"We're going to have some fun alone too." He winks at me.

Taehyung coughs to get our attention back. "Ummm, ok, I'm gonna go now. See you in the morning. Get here by 5am, make sure Rose is still fast asleep."

"I got you, Tae. See you." Jimin yawns and hangs up.

"Let's go pack, baby." I grab Jimin's hand and pull him upstairs.

Maybe we can interrupt Rose's sleep for another hour or so....