Chapter 11

Rose's POV

We stood at the front porch of Seokjin's house. Jimin and Lilia were at Jimin's house doing...something. I don't even know what. They just said they were going to go get something and Jimin told Lilia to come with.

Suspicious.

That wasn't the only thing on my mind, though. Taehyung kept touching my waist. He would try to tickle me and push me over gently with his bigger arm.

It was annoying, but the way he did it made my cheeks burn.

"Taehyung!" I whine when he tickles my stomach. "Stop it!"

"My king?"

"My annoying king!"

He giggles, but shuts his mouth. He looks at me with eagerness and it just made me sigh.

"What do you want, Tae-, uh, my king? Ah, every time I say that, I feel like I'm the peasant."

"Ok, I'll call you 'my queen' too. Does that make you feel better?"

"It's cheesy..." I turned away.

He runs to my other side to meet my face. "But you like it?"

"Kinda." I mumbled under my breath, breaking into a giggle from his cute action.

"Anything to satisfy my queen."

Oh, damn, I felt that. I felt the chills in my bones and every vein in my body.

"You're cute." He says out of nowhere.

I muster the courage to return the You're cute too."

"Yup, and that's how I know we'll go well together." He smiles.

"Huh?"

My heart pounds against my chest. "Us?"

"Mhm," He cups my face.

I freeze from his actions, my eyes growing.

"Because...I'm cute too." He giggles and wiggles my face around. "Cute plus cute!"

"Oh."

"What in the world?" Seokjin stands in front of the opened door.

Jungkook gasped behind him.

We both look at him and smiled.

•••••

"I'm so relieved you guys are friends now. That way we can all be friends with no drama. But I just want to know how you two resolved so quickly......what happened?" Seokjn sits down next to us, handing out water bottles.

I cover my mouth and laugh.

It was embrassing at first, but now that I look back, it's still embarassing.

"Why are you laughing?" Jungkook asks.

"I don't know why either. She should be crying." Taehyung pouts.

"Aw, no." I wrap my arms around him. "I'm just laughing because now that Seokjin mentioned it, it was kind of fast. Especially with....that thing that happened too."

"Oh! What happened? What else happened?" Seokjin gasps. "Spill!"

"Well, Taehyung told me about his struggles and I-"

"-cracked, big time." Lilia blurts just as she walks into the house with Jimin behind her. "She's a baby."

"How do you always do that?" I groan.

"Because I'm magical."

"No, you're just weird."

This lunatic runs over and jumps onto the couch right next to me causing me to bounce onto Taehyung.

"Whoa, Rose, you're falling for me!" Taehyung laughs and helps me sit back up.

I turned blood red.

There's a lot happening and I'm still wondering what happened to the chicken soup Lilia was going to make for me last night.

"Rose would literally become like water every time someone mentions problems with their family." Lilia explains with a pat on my head. "I remember in 7th grade, this transfer student was talking about her parents and how they died in a plane crash. Rose started crying in her binder. I was laughing so hard."

I scoff. "Is it a bad thing to be sympathetic?"

"No, Rose. You are wonderful the way you are." Jimin hops in and lands in between Taehyung and I.

Lilia smacks Jimin's head. "You're pushing me over too, you nostril! If you're gonna take down Rose, don't take me with her!"

I gasp. "What! You're my best friend! YOU'RE GOING DOWN WITH ME, YOU AIN'T GOT NO CHOICE!"

Jungkook tilts his head. "Do they know we're still here?"

Seokjin shrugs. "I don't know."

Jimin finally gets off of us.

"Geez, you're so fragile. I just wanna pick you up and put you in my pocket." Jimin jokes and pokes one of my red cheeks.

"Don't flatter me, grandpa." I stick my tongue out at him.

He scoffs. "Who are you calling grandpa. Just look at these ab-"

Jimin puts both hands on the edge of his shirt and Taehyung starts shouting gibberish.

Taehyung stands up and stretches.

"I gotta....go do something." Taehyung nods and runs up the stairs.

"Hyung!" Jungkook calls after him. "Where are you going? I wanna go!"

He waves at us before running after him.

Jungkook's POV

"Hyung! Hyung!" I shout. "Where did you go? Taehyung!"

"In here..." His gloomy voice answers.

I open the door slowly to one of the guest rooms.

I see him sitting on the edge of the bed with his hands covering his face.

This was a different, yet familiar view.

"Hey," I hurry over and sit next to him. "What's wrong, Taehyung?"

"I think...I-I think... My-My hearteu...." Taehyung muffled voice makes out.

I sigh and pat his back. "I think I know what you're trying to say."

He looks up. "You do?"

I nod. "Yes, I'm pretty sure."

Taehyung quickly turns his body to me. "Oh my gosh, thank goodness. It's killing me. I don't know how it happened, but it did and I'm so confused! It's too fast! Is it too fast? Is there such a thing as too fast? I don't-"

I put my hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, Tae. I'm sure it's not as complicated as you think."

"No! It is way more! Jungkook, you don't understand. I don't want to feel this way! Or maybe....it's just coming at me so fast. It doesn't make sense because I didn't like her at first and now I do. Then, here I am, confused about my own mind."

I was silent for a bit, then I started oooooooo-ing.

"You like Rose." I jab my arm.

"Oh, nooooooo, was it too obvious?" He rolls my eyes and went back to staring at the floor.

"I support, brother."