Chapter 6

Percy POV

I stared out the window on the second floor, the curtain slightly hiding me from any onlookers.  I licked my dry lips, I felt them slightly cracking.  I took a deep breath to slow my rapidly beating heart.

I turned to look at Nico, He looked at me worriedly.  Nico and I were always very close, we actually dated for a while but we decided we wanted to just be friends.  He is now currently dating Will, well that was the case when I left.

I gave him a soft smile as my eyes started to water a little.

"Rachel's dead" I said in a barely audible voice.

"W-what?" Nico looked like he had just been slapped.

"Yeah, Rachel's dead." I took a deep shuddering breath.  Nico came up to me wrapping his arms around my waist and squeezing me tightly.  I didn't realize I was shaking until Nico tightened his grip.

"What happened?" His voice was just a whisper.  We slowly sat down on the floor, Nico's arms never leaving me.

"I-I don't know what happened.  We were delivering the package and were on our way back when we were jumped, there was nothing I could do. They killed her instantly, a quick bullet to the head. She was dead before she hit the ground" I shook my head trying to forget the way her eyes stared blankly at me from the ground. "They dragged me into the van, I don't know where they were taking me but it took so long to get there".

I took a deep breath and I glared daggers at the wall in front of me, making Nico worry even more.  I gave out a humorless chuckle "Long story short, my past came back to bite me in the butt.  I was tortured for information. They took joy in my pain, they are sick monsters.  I can't remember how I got out, I lost control of my anger and I had a black out.  Next thing I knew, I was laying on a rooftop in nothing but ripped shorts and a shoe.  Covered in scars, burns, cuts.  My body was mutilated."

I hung my head and slowly shook it, trying to rid myself of the awful memories.  My face scrunched up trying to keep myself from crying, I've felt so numb ever since I let Rachel die.  I will never forgive myself for letting that happen.

Annabeth POV

The girls and I quickly got dressed, we had to borrow someone's clothes.  I was dressed in black skinnies that were a little too big on me, only held up by my belt that I had on before.  My shirt was white with a hole in the side as if someone had been shot or stabbed.

I slipped on some of Percy's socks that I found in one of his drawers and I put on my sneakers.

Piper stood beside the window dressed in white shorts that had red stains on them, they fit her nicely.  Her shirt was baggy, it most likely belonged to Percy. She had borrowed some of his socks and had on no shoes.

Hazel was laid out on the bed, she had on some big black ripped skinnies like me, but her shirt was a blue V-neck.  And like Piper, she wore only socks.

I took my time to actually look at the room as we waited for Percy to return.  The window was covered by black curtains that had holes in it, as if it had been chewed through by mice.  Everything was covered in a lite layer of dust, as if this room hadn't been used in a while.

The furniture was very old, the room itself smelled faintly of axe spray and blood. The walls were painted black, but the paint was chipping off.

"When was the last time this room was used?" Piper questioned as she looked around.  I simply shrugged my shoulders.

We waited for what seemed forever before we decided to leave and look around.  Before we reached the door, the buff looking guy who had been eyeing Hazel, came in and spoke "Percy sent me in here to take you to get some food, just follow me".

He smiled a friendly smile at all of us, but mostly Hazel.  We followed him without hesitation towards the smell of food.

We reached the stairs and heard a bunch of yelling and cheering "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" Frank hurried down the staircase to see what was happening, the three of us following closely behind.

We arrived at the bottom of the stairs to see a buff looking girl, she held a switch blade in her hand circling a tall guy.  he had on a black hoodie that had a faded skull on it, the hood was up so we couldn't see his face.

In his hand is a small pocket knife "Oh my gods! They are going to hurt each other!" Piper freaked.  She was stopped when we heard Frank give a little chuckle "No need to worry, it's just your typical hard core reunion" He held an amused look on his face as he watched the knife fight with a calm face.

We heard a gruff voice speak up "You sure you want to do this prissy?" The girl mocked her opponent.  The boy was facing us now, all we could see was his mouth that was twisted up in a evil smirk "Bring it on"

She lunged at the boy and took a swipe at his head, he moved out of the way so the blade only swiped his hood.

Percy?

Hey guys! Sorry about the delay, I'll try to update again soon.

Hope you liked the update, let me know through your comments.

Vote, Comment, and Follow! (Just not in creepy stalker way)

Later BlueBerries!