Chapter 5

Unknown POV

I was crouched down behind a dumpster watching the entrance to the alley that I was in.  I watched as pedestrians walked by with their families.  I scanned the crowd looking for any suspicious looking people, or any cops who were undercover.

"Ouch!" I heard a glass bottle roll across the dirty pavement, I gritted my teeth and spun around to face Piper "Shh! Are you trying to get us caught?!" I hissed at her.

I turned back around and silently crept to the almost invisible door on the side of the building.  I motioned the three girls to follow me, I knocked the door a different number of beats.  The door opened and a man quickly ushered us all in.

As soon as the door was closed, I was tackled into a hug.  "Dude! What are you doing here?" I quickly jumped away from the contact "Good to see you too, Frank" I replied sarcastically.  He just gave me a grin before looking behind me.

"Who are they?" He asked with complete confusion.  I never brought people to my place, I have never even spoken to anybody other than Frank and a few others.

I turned towards the three girls, I turned back around to see Frank staring at Hazel.  I gave a knowing smirk towards him making him scowl at me.  I gave a small chuckle before I introduced the girls "Frank, this is Annabeth, Piper, and the one you have been drooling over is named Hazel".

Frank lunged at me tackling me down to the ground, he pulled his fist back to punch me for saying that.  I kicked my leg out and hooked it around  his knee and brought my arm back and slammed it across his chest pulling him down to the ground.

I rolled back up and stood over a glaring Frank, I offered him my hand as I smirked down at him.  He glared at me before taking my hand, he fixed his coat dusting it off.  I heard the girls giggling at us as well as a flustered looking Hazel.

"Now that that is settled, where is Will?" I asked Frank.  "He should be in his room, if not then he is at the bar" replied Frank.  I clapped my hand on his shoulder while walking past him "Thanks man".

I motioned for the girls to follow me, we walked up the back stairway and down the dimly lit hallway.  I stopped in front a white door and knocked before entering.  The place was completely clean, every thing was in order and precise.

"WILL?!" I yelled for him.  I heard a crash followed by cursing, Will came running out of the bathroom with a wild panicked look on his face "What?! What happened?! Who's hurt?!" He was swinging around looking for a problem.

I waited until he calmed down and quit freaking out, I had to wait for a few minutes for that to happen.  "Are you done?" I finally asked him as he calmed down.  He nodded quickly with wide eyes.

"Okay, so I was wondering if you would help me out with a slight problem" I said slowly.  Will slowly calmed down and walked over to me "So, what's the problem?" he asked going into doctor mode.

I shrugged off my jacket and sat down on a cot "I need your help getting a bullet out of my leg" I said pulling apart my pant leg that was stuck together by blood.

Will slipped on some glasses before crouching down in front of me and taking a look at the bullet hole, he gently cut away some of the fabric of my jeans to see how far the bullet went in.  I relaxed back onto the cot as Will started to clean up the wound, I felt a pinch on my leg as Will got the tweezers to find the bullet.

I started to dose off listening to the girls talk and Will work on my leg.

I woke up to someone shaking me, I breathed out a groan as I tried to wake myself up.  I slowly sat up and rubbed my face tiredly.  I looked up to see Will standing over me.  "I sent the girls to your room to go to sleep, they were pretty tired" I nodded my head and stood up,