Somethiing unforgetable....

I feel arms wrapped around my body as i wake up to the morning sunlight. Ugh. What time is it? I turn over and come face to face with Draco. His sweet smell filled my nose. Grinning like a dummie, I lean in to his lips and kiss him gently. He deepens the kiss and rubs my back. I end the kiss remembering school.

"Lets get ready." He nods, getting up grabs his white button up t-shirt, black jeans, some type of shoes, and ur robes. I cover my face with the covers so i wouldn't see anything. After awhile I felt his body climb onto his bed to hug me. He lifted the covers and came under with me.

"You know you have to get ready too right?" I nod and crawl from under him to go get my clothes. He was staring at me when i was about to change my shirt to my plain T. "Ahem." He rolled his eyes and covered his eyes with his hands. "UGH!" I turn around and put on my shirt. I change completely and turn to see Draco smirking. I throw a pillow at him and laugh. We then walk hand in hand to the Grandhall.

***

Classes went by as normal. Boring, boringer, and boringest. Nothing good comes out of these classes. But finally I'm on to Dinner, looking for Draco was always a pain. I walked to the dungeons with my books. "Pureblood" The doors open and I see two people snogging. Bloody hell. I hurry to my dormitory and put my books under my bed. I walk out and see the two people snogging their brains out is Maeve and Sam... "Well...I'm going to lunch...you guys coming?" They both look at me with red-ish lips.I roll my eyes and start to walk to dinner when arms wrap around me. I turn with my eyes closed and kiss him. Deepening the kiss i open my eyes to see Randel standing there instead of Draco. I end the kiss quickly and run. I can't believe I just did that! Tears roll down my cheeks as I think about what Draco would think.

"ZERINA! ZERINA! ZEERRRINNAAAA!!!!!!!!" I turned on my heel looking at my younger sister.

"What Raven?"

"It's Ellie! He's hurt! Some Gryffindor hurt him...really bad" My eyes get wide and I can tell Raven was looking scared. I was filled with rage as I walked down to the bathrooms..wait she didn't even tell me where he was.

"Where's Ellie?"

"In the bathrooms." Oh, I was right. It felt like i was stomping my way their. It echoed through out the whole hallways. It better not be anyone i desperately hate. Or i will receive the revenge I deserve. That's my brother! Tears threatened my eyes, i had to hold them back. I can't possibly imagine what could have Happened! My brother being hurt on top of me just kissing Randel. How can this day get any worse? I stare at the floor. Tile after tile goes by. I;m just thinking at this point... 

Looking at my feet I see the tiles change. I'm looking into the boys laboratorywhen I see Ellie on the floor. "ELLIE!" Tears run down my face. I can't control it. I know i should be- No i am, one of the strongest Slytherin's. Just then I felt a knife freezing cold go through my arm. It burned my whole body, potion on the tip of it. My eye's getting droopy, feeling very dizzy. I try to stay up. But last i see is a bag being put over my head. Well..that answers that..

***

Randel POV~

That kiss was like...nothing. I shake it off and go to my dorm. I'm to tired to eat and after what happened I don't feel well. I lay on my bed and fall asleep instantly.

***

The next morning I get dressed quickly. My stomach is killing me! When i go down to our common room Brit is sitting on the couch with some kind of drink.

"Hey Brit."

"Drink this."

"No..."

"Just do it" I shake my head. Suddenly I'm pushed to the wall and can't move. I feel a cool liquid slide smoothly down my throat. Almost as if it was a snake slithering down a tree...or a river.. It tastes like cookies..just like-

"Whats it taste like?"

"Cookies" I feel a smile cross my face as I think of the girl with the taste of her mouth, her lips, her smooth skin. Her eyes are a beautiful color.

"Who tastes like Cookies?"

"Alexis...and she smells like sweet sugar. Wait...what was that potion anyways?"

"It's a truth love potion. It tells me who you truly love." I love Alexis? Does she love me?

"Does she love me?"

"Yes. She does. She is in our dorm," I run up to Alexis' dorm and open the door. She is staring out the window, not even noticing me walking into the room. I slowly walk up to her and wrap my arms around her. She turns slowly and smiles. I peck her lips and she hugs me tightly. I really do love this girl...even if she is younger...fairy-tales always can come true