all about me...-alexis POV-

-alexis pov-

I woke up that Moring with a strawberry taste in my mouth. All I could think about is the sweet taste of his lips...Randels lips. He tasted like strawberries but smelled like mint. Not a very good mixture but hey. I liked it...Wait i like Draco..Only Draco. He will be mine...and we can't possibly lose the bets of them getting with us and them breaking up. We were already planned to be married. Nothing can stop me. I have-

"ALEXIS!"

"What do you want Britta?"

 Britta Paylor is a 7th year. A year older than me, Draco, Maeve, and Zerina. She has untameable red curls but usually wears a headband to hold them back from her face. She's got freckles sprinkled across her nose and cheeks. With pitch-black eyes that give many people chills. Bloody hell I don't blame them.

"Shut up and let me get ready in peace!"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Your talking about how much you loooveeee Draco Malfoy. And how Randel smells like mint and tastes like strawberries. And from the looks of it you seem to be stuck in a love triangle. And Ha. the look on your face shows that you truly love only one of them." I was struck. How did she know? Can she read minds? I have never been more stunned, confused, and surprised before. And wow...who do i love?

"And no i can't readminds. You were thinking aloud."

"You bloody arse" I whispered under my breath. Just then I was flung across the room. And from the top bunk all the way across the room then hitting the floor kinda hurts.

"Heard that." I really need to keep my mouth shut.

"Hurry up so we can leave."

"Why can't you go by yourself?"

"I don't trust you with my things. Or you doing something when I'm gone." I just roll my eyes and chuckle under my breath. I get my robes and push Britta out while she is doing her makeup and throw her the mirror. I close the door and turn the shower on. I take my PJ's off and get in the warm water. It drains my worries down but all i could think about is last night. I finally got out of the shower and smelled my wet hair. It smells like kiwi. Yum. I put my syltherin robs on and magically curl my hair. And apply light makeup. When i come out of the bathroom Britta is sitting on her bed making what seems like a potion.

"Whats that?"

"Drink it."

"Umm no."

"Do it."

"No." She looks at me with her black eyes....ehh...and holds me against the wall with her stupid non-verbal magic. She puts the liquid down my throat. Mmmm tastes like strawberries.  like Randel...Draco tastes like vanilla. 

"What's it taste like?"

"Strawberries."

"Well. that answers my question."

"What question?"

"Your in love with Randel. Not Draco. Now only if i give some of this to Randel..."

"Wait...what?"

"This was a truth potion. A truth potion mixed with a love potion tells me who you really love."

"well...that's nice..."

"mmhmm..I'm going to go find Randel and make him take this"

"Have fun"

"OK." she walked out of the room to find Randel. Wonder if he loves me...Its not like i care...Well i kinda do...But what would happen? I don't know. I'm gunna go eat. I walk out to the common room and see Randel held up against the wall and see Brit giving him the potion..

"what does it taste like?"

"Like cookies." he smiles. I wonder who he loves is it me or Zerina? I'll ask Brit. If i love him...he must love me. Its called true loves first kiss..to bad i don't believe in Fairy Tales...