He slightly sucked here and there, leaving light hickeys. I bent my neck to the side, giving him more room to do what he pleases. I felt his lips clasp onto my collarbone. I moaned and shifted in his hands as he bit down. He immediately stopped. He stood up straight and looked me in the eyes. "Don't move." He demanded. I shook my head in understanding.

He gave me wink before going back to his previous position. He sucked harder, bit down deeper, and stayed longer than he should have. Releasing my skin from his mouth, he stayed there. His hot breath hitting the now sensitive spot.

All of a sudden, he tugged on my arm. Leading me down the hallway. "What room?" he panted out of breath. "Straight ahead." I whispered. Louis slammed my door open and pulled me inside before slamming it shut. As I turned around, he was charging at me.

Pushing me onto the bed, his body was pressed on mine. My hands reached down towards the hem of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head. His chest becoming clear, all his tattoos revealed before me. My hand reach up and traced the 78 on his chest, his eyes followed my finger as I did so. "Fuck." He hissed.

His hands quickly flew to the button of my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping it quickly. I lifted my hips and he tugged my pants down my legs and past my ankles. I was left in my simple laced panties. "Lace, huh?" he smiled, "For me?"

I rolled my eyes and pulled him back down towards me. The roughness of his pants hitting my sensitive area. Without warning, he shoved his hands between my legs. Roughly rubbing my clit through my panties. My eyes shot open as he was staring at me. His wet lips were between his teeth, his eyes low with pleasure.

His fingers hooked onto my panties and moved them aside, his fingers lightly stroking my slit before plunging two fingers in me. "Shit." I moaned at the sudden action. Louis fingers started pumping in and out of me slowly, gradually getting faster. But it wasn't fast enough.

"So wet." He purred. "Who made you this wet, baby?" He dipped his head down to my ears, his breath hitting my earlobe.

"F-faster." I stuttered, wanting more. His hands did the opposite. They slowed down, ridiculously slowed down. "Louis." I moaned his name.

"Answer me," he rasped, "who made you this wet?" His fingers slowly coming to a halt at the end of his sentence.

"You." I whispered.

"Who, love?" He teased.

"For fucks sake, you Louis!" I blurted out, tired of waiting for him I started to move myself on his fingers. "Me." He breathed before his fingers started moving. At an even faster pace this time.

My breathing stopped momentarily, my body starting to shake, my moans got louder with every pump of his hands. I closed my eyes and arched my back, "I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Not just yet." His fingers left me. My body went limp from the sudden lose. I wanted more, I needed more. Louis stood above me, shoving off his pants and underwear. I did the same with my shirt. As soon as my shirt was off, Louis was back on me. His dick ready, right in front of my entrance.

He teased both of us. The head of his cock sliding up and down my slit. His eyes shut closed, a few curse words leaving his mouth. He sunk down into me. Without giving me time to adjust, he pulled right out of me before pushing back in, fully.

He did it again. And with every time I moaned louder, every time he cursed more. "So tight." He grunted in between. Louis moved in a steady pace, but I didn't want it like that. "Fuck me." I stared at him until he got the hint.

He smiled a devious smile. Louis picked up the pace. Slamming into me harder and faster. He moved to lean over me which gave him a slight view of him and I. "Fuck." He groaned. Louis was fucking huge, and fucking thick.

Louis dragged me to the edge of the bed, him standing up and me lying flat on my back. "Deeper." He winked. And it was fucking deeper. Immediately, he hit my g-spot. He was slamming into me with such intensity, such frustration that I couldn't keep my moans any quieter. He covered my mouth with his hand.

I looked up at him, he was slightly sweating. A few drops were running down his side while a few was gathering on his shoulders. His hair moving up and down with every thrust he gave me. His eyes shut with pressure but his hips never stopped. My hands gripped on the sheets around me.

A moan of curse words and my name left his mouth. "Fuck, Alexis." He grunted, causing me go over the edge. The build up from him fingering me came back twice as much, I arched my back and let out a low, deep moan that consisted of his name.

Trails of fire left my abdomen and flooded the rest of my body. "I'm-"

"Go." He demanded.

I let go, waves of pleasure filling my body. My body went still from the shattering, hot release. Louis was panting through harsh breaths. He bent down and continued to mercilessly ram me. He thrusted in me a few more times before his hot cum released inside my wet cunt. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Louis repeatedly said into the sheets.

We stayed there collecting ourselves. Louis was still up and inside me, neither one of us having the energy to move. A few minutes later, he lifted his head. Combing his hands through his hair he smiled at me. He removed himself from inside me and laid beside me on the bed, closing his eyes from sudden exhaustion.

I bit the bottom of my lip before saying, "I'll help you."

Louis' eyes snapped open, he looked at me with a very confusing look. "What?" he questioned.

"I'll help you with your... drug addiction." I slowly answered, unsure of what I was saying.

He shot me an award winning smile, "Well, if I knew fucking you was going to make you help me I would've done it on that restaurant table." He teased.

"Oh, shut up." I laughed and pulled the blanket over me.

A/N:

Heyyy guys :) sooo, this was my first time writing smut so I apologize if it wasn't that good! I'll try to get better but if anyone wants to help me write for future ones I'll be more than happy! LOL.

Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter!

Please don't forget vote and comment :) Plus, I've noticed that I have some ghost readers! Hello! Your comments and vote are more than welcome LOL I sound desperate

Have a great weekend!

love u cuties xx

the model On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara