Chapter 25

Waking up the next morning Ray and Kay Kay weren't beside me. I slowly fluttered my eyes to clear my vision. Swinging my feet over to bed, I got out, slipping on my house shoes and walking into the hallway. The shower was one, so I walked in and heard Ray singing. I didn't know what song, but it made me laugh.

"Aileen?" he asked, shocked.

"Yeah babe." I giggled. "It's me... Why didn't you take a shower in our bathroom?"

"I don't know." he chuckled. "This one was closer after I put Kadin back in her bed."

"Ahhhh. Well, hurry up, we're leaving in a couple hours. Jacinda has to call me?"

"Wait, Jacinda?" he said almost nervous.

"Yeah, I don't think you've met her yet, you'll love her!" I said and then closed the door to the bathroom.

Ray's POV

The second Aileen said Jacinda, I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach something was gonna go wrong... Okay, a couple months ago, Jacinda used to work at my building but, she quit because we did some things we shouldn't had and... Yeah. We had sex a couple times, but, I had to stop because it was wrong and Aileen and the girls kept popping in my head. No matter how good she was, Aileen was more important to me than anything. I told her we had to stop, and we had sex one last time, then she quit.

Looks like she got a job at the same place Aileen works. Which honest gave me a sickening feeling in the pit of my stomach.

After I got out the shower, I dried off and got dressed. Aileen and I were stepping out the shower at the exact same time, which made both of us laugh.

"Brush your teeth?" she asked.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "You?"

"Yeah." she said, walking over to me with the towel still around her and pecked my lips. "Morning."

"Goodmorning." I said, holding her waist. I just studied her face a little and wondered how someone could be so beautiful without even trying. "You know you're beautiful right?"

"Every time you tell me." she smiled, which made me get a little nervous. I don't know what it was about her, but she had me sprung. This is why I couldn't continue with Jacinda, I loved Aileen too much. I loved Danny and Kay too much, we already had a family, I didn't wanna ruin it.

"Good, because you are." I say as I plant a kiss on her nose, which always made her giggle with her adorable ass.

"Go get dressed." she said, walking towards her draw. She pulled out some boyshorts, which I think she had a thousand pair of. She dropped her towel around her ankles and quickly stepped into her shorts, then slipped on her bra. "Hey, can you hook it up in the?"

"Yeah." I said, walking over to her. She often made me nervous asking me to do stuff like this. Asking her to hook up her bra, rubbing lotion on her back, deciding which dress she should wear. Everything like that mad me nervous. "There, got it." I said, turning her around and kissing her.

"Thank you, twins still sleep?"

"yeah, which one you wanna wake up?" I asked with a chuckled.

"Jordan, she's less of a crier." she said, putting on some jeans, a leopard print shirt, and a yellow cardigan. Along with some black wedges, she turned around and smiled at me. "How do I look?"

"Gorgeous, as always." I responded.

"Awee." she said, pulling me close by my arms and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I love you, you know that?"