Chapter Twenty Two (Lindy)

I didn't exactly agree with Aquarius's idea to go find Vlad, but I still went along with it. I couldn't let Aquarius go alone because let's be honest, he would either get lost or mess something up. Or he would get caught. We're not aloud to leave headquarters without Director D's permission. Well he was gone but still.

"Any idea where to look for him?" Aquarius asked me.

"I have no clue." I answered. "But surely he couldn't have gotten too far."

"You never know."

The elevator door opened up into a small room. The only thing in the room was the elevator, the door always stays closed and locked. To stop customers of the store from coming in and discovering the headquarters.
I walked over to the door, followed by Aquarius. By the door there's a few hooks with sets of keys. I grabbed one and unlocked the door, walking out into the shop.

Dale was behind the counter reading the newspaper. He looked up once he heard the door open. "Lindy, hello!" He grinned. "Oh and Aquarius, I'm not sure if we properly met."

"Dale has Vlad come through here?" I asked.

"Yeah he did. He said that Oliver asked him to get some stuff." He folded up the newspaper. "Why?"

"We think he ran away." Aquarius said. "Oliver sent us to find him."

"Well I'm here to help. What do you need?" Dale asked us.

"A car." I nodded. "Yeah a car."

"Lindy you don't even have your driver's license." Dale reminded me.

"Wait! You don't?" Aquarius looked down at me.

"Yeah I don't." I muttered. "But Aquarius does know how to drive. You should have his driver's license."

"Why would he have my driver's license?"

"Everyone has to keep their driver's license here. When you arrived we brought it here." I explained.

Dale raised an eyebrow and walked over to a large cabinet behind him. There was a bunch of small slots all in order by last name. He went right to the F's and after about a minute of searching he came back with Aquarius's driver's license. "Here." He slid it across the counter. Aquarius picked it up and put it in his pocket.

Dale then reached under the counter and pulled out a set of keys. "The one and only black car parked behind the shop. Don't ruin it!"

"We won't Dale." I assured him. "C'mon Aquarius." I grabbed the keys and we both walked out the door. We wandered to behind the shop and found the car. I tossed Aquarius the keys and he unlocked the doors.
We both got into the car and he put the key into the ignition.

"I still can't believe that you don't have your driver's license." Aquarius laughed a bit.

"Yeah, yeah Aqua. Just drive."

"Yeah Aqua, just drive." A new voice said.

Aquarius and I both froze and slowly turned to look at the back seats.
Both Virgil and Blair were sitting there.
"Vlad did say you would come for him." Blair said. "To be honest I didn't know that anyone cared for him."

"Now you're going to drive to Eclipse's headquarters." Virgil said. "Or else."

"Or else what!?" I growled.

"Well if Aquarius doesn't start driving then you'll find out." Virgil looked to his brother.

"Drive." I told Aquarius. He nodded and stepped on the gas. We drove out onto the busy streets of London. I had a plan of course. I just hoped Aquarius would trust me enough to go along with it.
~•~

When we finally got to Eclipse's headquarters, Blair and Virgil pushed open the back doors. "Get out!" Virgil barked.

I grabbed Aquarius's hand. "Vlad's here." I whispered quickly. "How else would they know that we were looking for him. He's here. He switched sides."

"Now!" Virgil growled.

"What?" Aquarius whispered back. "Why would he do that."

"I have no idea but I have a plan. I'll tell you soon. For now do what they say, and stay alive." I let go of his hand and got out of the car. Blair pinned my hands behind my back and I felt handcuffs tighten around them.

"So Lindy, long time no see." She said. "Vlad hasn't stopped talking about you, not that it's anything good but he hasn't stopped! I'd be honoured if someone talked about me that much."

"Where is he?" I asked. "Vlad."

"Don't worry. He's alright, I guess." She shrugged. "But move it, Eclipse is waiting."

Blair and Virgil lead Aquarius and I into the headquarters. It was the same as it was the last time we came. Just there was much more elementalists wandering around. Some of them glared at us while some completely ignored our presence.

"Where are we going?" Aquarius asked.

"Eclipse wants to see you." Virgil answered. "Be honoured."

We ended up walking into a small room. It looked like an office with a large desk and multiple filing cabinets. Eclipse sat at the desk and another person sat in front of it. A person with large, black wings.

"Vlad?" I asked.

Vlad turned around and looked to me then to Aquarius. He glared at him and stood up. "I don't understand why you two came after me. This is where I belong."

Eclipse cleared his throat. "Thank you Blair and Virgil. You may go." They both nodded and left the room. "The three of you, please have a seat." Eclipse pointed to the three chairs in front of his desk. I hesitated but Vlad sat down on the far left chair, and Aquarius sat on the far right. "I'm not going to hurt you." Eclipse insured.

Sighing, I sat down between the two boys and looked to Eclipse. He had his hood shielding his face. I was glad for it. I've looked at every bit of information that we had of Eclipse. I know that when you look at him, you see the person you fear most. I honestly didn't want to see that person right now.

"Lindy I haven't actually got to see you in person. You look just like your brother!" Eclipse said cheerfully.

"Now that you mentioned my brother, I want to know what you did to him. When you kidnapped him!" I demanded.

"Nothing. But trust me, whatever was wrong with him is now gone. He's in recovery right now."

My eyes widened. "You have my brother!"

"Of course I do!" He exclaimed. "But I didn't want you here to discuss your brother."

"Then what did you want?" Aquarius asked.

"Your powers of course! I'm running low on most elements." He answered. "I was just talking about it with Vladimir here."

"You're not getting our powers!" Aquarius growled.

Eclipse chuckled softly. "We can do this the hard way, or the easy way."

No one said anything.

"Hard way it is then." Eclipse stood up and removed his hood. "Tell me Aquarius who do you see."

"You already know!" He snapped.

"Oh right, your foolish brother Virgil." He shook his head. "Lindy who do you see."

I looked up at Eclipse. "Cedric." I said. "I see Cedric. I don't know why it matters though. How is this the hard way?"

"You're right Lindy. How is this the hard way?" He walked over to the door. "This is only step one of the hard way. Now excuse me, I have to do some things." He opened the door and locked it behind him.

"You shouldn't have come." Vlad said the second Eclipse left.

"Why?" Aquarius asked.

"He's going to kill you." He answered.

A/N I've been cured from chronic writers block!
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Sorry for mistakes...

Until next time!
Bye bye Delaylay followers!