Chapter 2: The accident

*A/N hello my 68 readers ;).... letz trei 2 gt 1 mur!! ;3 but in all seriousness, THANK YOU SO MUCH I THOUGHT I WOULD ONLY GET ONE READ OMG I CANT WHAT IF I GET FAMOUS?!?!?!11/?1!!!!!!!!?????1 ok sorry i havent updated ive been at my lake house in minnesota and IM 20 MILES FROM CANADAAA but i think i might write all day today... i still havent decided where the story is going yet...please comment and vote to let me know how im doing! ILYS<3 (ill let myself out)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~~~~~~~~~~~$~~~$

DAN POV 

My mind went blank, except for two perfect lips hovering over my own. I wanted to just... /Dan! Get your shit together Dan!/ My self-abusing thoughts were earased (*A/N yea i think thats spelled wrong but im dyslexic ^.^*) as Phil's electric blue eyes opened wide as he realized the position we were in. The expression on his face was an expression I had seen on his face many times, but I could never place it. I tilted my head to the side in confusion /of course it's confusion you worthless dickhead, asking Phil to bring his lips 7 inches closer would ruin everythinng!/ During these few seconds my eyes were closed, and when i opened them, I almost shat my pants. Phil's eyes were closed too and he was about 3 inches closer to my face. I realized there was a light and welcome pressure on my lower half. Something all too familiar stirred within my stomach as I lost control of my trouser snake (A/N LOLLLLL I JUST HAD TO SORRY) and the pressure was met. I cracked one eye open, and Phil was even closer. 

"Goddammit kiss me you insolent fucker," Phil whispered, almost losing the last shred of his self control. 

I gasped as my arm flew up to the back of Phil's head, pulling him crashing down over me. Our lips collided, tounge slipping in right away. He tasted just like I thought he would, like pancakes, toast, and strawberry jelly. 

"PHIL," i called out, "Phil, come on! Take control kiss me harder! I love you Phil, I love you!" 

Phil began to shake me and my brow creased in confusion, wondering why the hell Phil would shake me. 

PHIL POV 

My heart was in my throat. Dan wasn't waking up. He was calling out things like "Phil! Kiss me harder!" and "I love you Phil!" What the hell...? Dan must be seriously injured, because he told me he had a thing for Carrie, not me. I wish he did, but that isnt the point. He needed to wake up! 

DAN POV

I sat up quickly, and immediately regretted it. I swooned and fell back onto the bed. 

"What happened?" I groaned, clutching my head. 

My eyes were still closed so I opened them. I was greeted by Phil's face, his black hair falling over his electic blue eyes that were filled with worry and swimming with tears. 

"Dan? Dan? Are you ok? You hit your head pretty hard," Phil said, his voice breaking. "I called an ambulance, it should be here soon."

Strangly, I found this whole situation hilarious, and I started laughing. "Phil, Phil," I said gasping for air, "What has 3 heads and big blue eyes?" 

Phil sighed, "Could this ambulance come any slower? What Dan? What is it?" 

I laughed even harder and replied, "Phhhhiiiiillllllllll. It's you. You're a fucking monster. You have 3 heads," I said pointing to each one. 

"Ok Dan, try to sleep," Phil said, picking me up and putting me under the covers. 

/Hes a monster. A monster. A monster. A monster./  Terror overtook me and I began to thrash around before everthing went black. 

*A/N that did not go as planned with the small bit of inception but ill update again soon!!! its supposed to rain tomorrow so ill be writing quite a bit!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Comment and vote!!!!!!!!!!!! :* kissez