Phanfiction (a phan smutty-fluffy story)

Hi!!! This is my first work.... So i thought i would just start with some phan ^.^ there might be some racy and raunchy scenes *.* ....so buckle up!!!!!  

----------$-------$--------$-------$-------

PHIL'S POV

His hands started at my face and traveled lower to my belt, searching, exploring, kissing, and loving me, loving my body, making my imperfections perfections. His gorgeous brown eyes looked into mine, asking for permission. I barely managed a nod as he began to undo my belt, while still grinding against my hardened member. My eyes widened as he did the same to his pants. They widened still when i saw his erection through his orange speckled boxers. My pulse quickened and my mouth went dry. I decided i would take some control. With my pants at my ankles, i grabbed his hips and brought him crashing down on me. Our heads touched, (four in total) and i kissed him passionately. Our tongues began that elaborate dance that they so often conformed to in moments like these. He moved away and began to suck on my neck as he continued to grind away. He moved his hands from my hair and began to stroke my shaft, slowly at first, and this tortured me.

"DAAAANNN!" I yelled, now almost on the edge, "Dan, Dan, come on, Dan, do iiittt!"

DANS POV

I awoke with a start, my name still ringing in my ears.

In the room next to me i heard an urgent, desperate, and slightly out of breath voice calling out, "Dan, Dan, come on, Dan do iiittt!"

"What the hell...?" I said, still half in the daze of sleep.

I begrudgingly climbed out of my bed to investigate Phil's room. I knocked on Phil's door. No reply.

"Phil?" I asked, starting to get a little worried. I pushed open his door and my eyes widened. Phil was on his bed with no covers and completely naked, save for the Sonic boxers that clung to his skinny waist. The only thing that was different about his familiar bonds was the long extension jutting out from his boxers. I swallowed and forced my eyes away. His hip bones were perfect and it only got better as my eyes traveled up his body, finally reaching his face which now held an expression i couldn't quite place.

"Phil! Phil! Are you awake? Can you hear me?" I asked, trying to keep my face straight if he was awake.

PHIL'S POV

"Phil! Phil!" Dan called, and i was elated that he was finally saying my name.

"Are you awake? Can you hear me?" The same voice came, but this voice pulled me away, right as i was about to come.

I sat straight up in bed, heat spreading across my face. I saw Dan, and i was amazed by how beautiful he looked, his hobbit hair (he hadn't straightened it yet), his eyes, and... he was shirtless and in boxers. Was this an inception moment? Then i realized that i was too. I looked down and i was hard as rock. My blush increased as i scrambled to get my covers, to cover any part of my body, to hide my imperfections from Dan.

"Phil? Are you ok?" Dan asked, worry written all over his face.

"Yea. Erm, just having a dream uh thats it. Im ok," i replied hoping he wouldn't see through my facade.

Dan came and sat down on my bed and touched my leg lightly. Definatley not helping. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked looking reproachful, his eyes gazing into mine.

"Sure. You can put me into therapy if you want after i tell you though, ok?" I said, quickly thinking up the weirdest thing that could ever be in a dream.

Dan laughed his adorable laugh, his curls bouncing in time with his shaking shoulders.

I sighed and began my "dream" resuming the crooked smile i knew he loved. "Wait let me go get my lion," i said completely forgetting about my boner. I stood up and walked over and when i got to the table where it lay, i realized and had to walk the rest of the way with the lion over my cock.

Dan's eyes were sweeping up and down my body slowly and he was biting his lip. "Daniel, earth to Daniel," i said as i sat down with my lion on my lap.

"Huh? Oh yea go 'head Phil," he said as he ran a hand through his chestnut hobbit hair, breaking eye contact.

I sighed and smiled again, "well as i dozed off, everything was fine right?"

Dan nodded a smile creeping up on his face, expecting a show. /should i tell him? That im in love with him? That i wanna fuck his brains out? No. The moment will come. I can wait until that moment/

I then launched into my story, "so i walked into this gorgeous room, it was full of brownies, christmas cookies, and there was even a placenta! You should've been there Dan! Im only kidding about the placenta by the way. Sorry Dan," i said grinning as he started to giggle. "Well i started eating all of it and it was so unbelievably good that i thought of the one person who has the baking talent to make these delectable treats."

"Me?"

"No, idiot. DELIA SMITH!!" i put my arms out wide and bounced a little on the bed, my cock going soft at the thought of Delia.

"Aaaanyways she walked in, but she was dressed in a hospital nurses outfits, you know the ones prostitutes wear?" Dan nodded and i continued, "well she walked toward me and pushed me on a bed full of treats and started making out with me."

At this Dan burst into a fit on uncontrolled laughing, rolling over into the fetal position on my bed. He was adorable. I began laughing too and soon we couldn't stop and we were rolling all over each other, but when we stopped, he was on top of me, arms right next to my head and his hair had fallen into his face.