You Look Familiar...

Author 

She looks around and pauses when she notices the owner of the house. "Hey! You're the one who called me trash in the hallway the other day!" She states and shoots up. "Well what you were wearing should have been in the trash." She says. 

"You're such a bitch." She says and sits back down arms crossed. "Just be happy I actually allowed you into my house." She glares at her. "Hey knock it off. She's the reason we are here." The boy says pointing to the girl looking down at her cup of water, she still hasn't taken a sip of it. 

"You look familiar." One says. 

"Yeah you're right. What's you name?" She looks at them throw her soaked thick hair. She hasn't spoken yet and still won't. "Alright then don't say your name." 

"Who are you guys?" She ask. 

"Well I'm Janelle"

"I'm Dallas"

"Felix"

"I'm Gino"

"And I'm Ivy" Janelle rolls her eyes. "Hey aren't you the one who spray painted the back of the school?" Felix ask. "Yes that was me and my crew." Janelle smiles holding back a laugh. 

"What? Why are you laughing?" 

"Well I remembered what it said. " They all burst out laughing but the suicide girl only gives a very small smile that they almost didn't catch. "So what's your name? And why are you stepping in front of Trains!?" Dallas ask. 

"I'm Lilah." She whispers. "Okay well why are you stepping in front of trains now? Trying to make it a thing or something?" Ivy says. "No and you should blame you and your posse." 

"You made her do that!?" Janelle shouts standing. Ivy stands up too. "Oh please all I was saying is that she needs better sense of style!" She shouts back. Janelle scoffs. "Well you need a better sense of friendship. You really think you can trust your little "crew" Ivy." 

"At least I'm not little miss pour." Janelle was breathing hard and her fist clench. "That's it!" She tried tackling her down but Gino scooped her up and threw her over his shoulder. "Hey! Put me down!" She demanded. "Nope." She groans annoyed. "Can you please put me down." He sets her down and she fixes her shirt. 

"Look we can't start fighting after what we just witnessed." Felix states. "I find it weird that we had to be the ones to find her." Ivy spills. "What?" 

"Nothing."  They roll their eyes. "As if. Hey where is she?" They turn to see Lilah gone. "What the in the hell?" Gino says. "Come on we have to find her!" 

"We can't just find her. You guys can go I'll stay here." Ivy says. "Yeah and I have a huge test tomorrow and if I don't get enough sleep then I won't pass." Felix says. 

"Well too bad. Come on let's go." They groan and grab their hoodies and walk out.