Blackbird

??? P.O.V

I walk out of my house. I then trip and fall ripping my favorite jeans.

"You have got to be kidding me" I mutter under my breathe. I get up and dust myself off.

I get my stuff and begin to walk. I have to take the subway to school and I can't be late so I run there and get on just in time.

I get stuck between sweaty pits and some one who needs like 2 million showers and he is eating a banana. I try not to breathe in the smell to much.

We stop and I finally get off. I walk up the steps and begin to walk again with the heavy books in my hand. Then some kid knocks down my books.

"Hey!" I say while picking them up. He just laughs and walks off.

Then I step in a puddle. I groan and just keep on walking. I put my head phones in.

Blackbird flies past me.

Then the song Blackbird comes on.

"Why you wanna fly?
Blackbird
You ain't ever gonna fly

Why you wanna fly?
Blackbird
You ain't never gonna fly

No place big enough for holding
All the tears you gonna cry

Cause your mama's name was lonely
And your daddy's name was pain

And they call you little sorrow
Cause you'll never love again

You ain't go no one to hold you
You ain't got no one to care
If you only understand dear
Nobody wants you anywhere

So why you wanna fly?
Blackbird
You ain't never gonna fly

Why you wanna fly?
Blackbird
You ain't never gonna fly
" I sing. I arrive at school. High school can suck my ass. I hate it.I walk through the halls looking for my locker. I sometimes forget where it is. I bump past his kid. "Sorry" We say and then walk off. I get to my locker.

"Hey look what came out of the trash can today" A girl says. I roll my eyes ignoring them. They laugh. "Leave me alone" I say. "Look it lives!" Another one says and they laugh. I roll my eyes and go to my class. I sit down in my seat. First class of the day. History. It's about a 99.999999999% chance that I will fall asleep in here. After 30 minutes into class I ask if I can go to the bathroom. He says yes and I get up and go to the bathroom.

I bump into a girl it her hair and hood covering her face. Her stuff falls. "Sorry" I say and help her with her stuff. I give them to her and she just walks away. "What no thank you!?" I shout. I sigh and walk to the bathroom. I do my deeds but stay in. Someone walked in. She starts to cry. I look through the crack. It's that girl from the hallway.

She can't look at herself in the mirror. She starts singing. She's not bad. She fixes her make up and hair and such. Then she leaves. I step out and walk back to class.

~~ Skip 2 periods later ~~

It's drama. I sit in my seat in the theater. I live in Albany, New York. I go to the high school Albany High School. I watch as three guys from football team picks on a kid. One doesn't really say anything. He looks like he wants to but her doesn't. Everybody finally takes there seats.

As this school day drags on I keep my head down. I finally get to go home. I head to the subway and drive home. When I see my mom's face something is wrong.