Secrets

??? P.O.V

The Next Day.......

I wake up to get ready for school. I get in the shower and get dressed. I look out my window to the neighbors. Turns out the husband is cheating on the wife but the wife knows but is so desperate to live somewhere that she pretended that she didn't know. Also from across the street two best friends have some secrets. Too secret for me to tell you. Don't tell anybody.

I eat my breakfast and start to walk to the subway. I bump into girl. "Watch it" I say. She lets out a soft 'sorry'. I sit and wait. I'm kind of the secret keeper but don't think that I don't have secrets of my own. I do but there secrets. You'll find out very slowly. Hopefully.

The train finally gets here. I get on and watch everybody. Your probably don't know her or notice her but the one with the cat has 200,000 dollars hidden in her house some where. How do I know well let's just say that a girl on this train gets money from her and if you listen close enough you can hear her counting it. Almost $300 a month just to pay for the rent.

Don't look at me like that. I just know a lot of things. Hear a lot of things sue me. You know what...whatever you can think what you want. I know your secrets too. I get off the train. I start walking to school. Then the trouble maker bumps past me almost knocking me down. I could tell you his secrets but you just might tell. Sorry.

I get to school finally. Everybody is in there place. The mean girls. The Jocks. The Nerds. The geeks. No nerds and geeks are to different people. People copy off the nerds and girls pretend to like the geeks so they can do their homework and a nerds has twice the strength than the geeks which isn't very much. We have the Drama. The gossip. The bad boys. Skate borders. They rest are the outcast which are the ones who don't have a name. Some mixes with other groups but they are the out cast.

Oh and every group of friends has a Duff which I find really stupid. I mean really you watch one movie called Duff and is just instantly becomes a thing. Please. If you don't know what it means then look down.

D ~ Designated

U ~ Ugly

F~ Fat

F ~ Friend

Yeah that's the meaning which I find really unsanitary. (Quick A/N- Did I use the word "Unsanitary right? I don't know while writing this I forgot everything) I go to my first class of the day just looking at my phone not caring what the teacher says. You probably want to know what I am well I'm not an outcast hell no. I'm only me. I mix in with everyone talk with everyone. Everyone finds my trust worthy so they tell me something they have to get off their chest. I have almost everyone in the school on my contacts. Yeah I know crazy right?

I'm in drama now. I absolutely hate it. No one can act or sing in this class. I don't get why I have this. This class starts. When it ends I let this horrible boring day drag on until I get to go home. Bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

???- "So glad that person following me all day left they were annoying"

Reader- "I'm still here dumb ass."

???- "Ohh well are you gone now?"

Reader- "No not till the chapter ends"

???- "Okay Can you end the chapter Zendaya92?"

Author- "What why I'm enjoying this"

???- *Glares*

Author- "Alright, Okay fine. Bye guy hope you enjoyed and ??? I know your secrets and house and your name so watch you back"

???- *Runs*