Chapter 3

REWRITTEN / EDITED

Chapter 3

Mother and I just got home from the doctors where we were discussing about the regulations of the surgery and the kidney and all the medical stuff.

Turns out our blood was a perfect match and I got a tube camera to check on how well and healthy my kidney was and it was surprisingly good enough for it to be a donor.

The surgery would occur tomorrow in the morning and I was scared shitless to say the least. The thought of having to give my kidney to my mum weirded me out so much I almost puked.

I went to the fridge and grabbed a bag of frozen carrots sticks which I stuffed myself with while I put up my camera equipment in order for me to film a new cover video.

Today, I was going to be doing a cover of Adore You by Miley Cyrus and this song is bomb af. I started recording and it turned out okay.

Once I was done, I packed everything back into their original places and then changed into a black t-shirt dress with spandex shorts underneath and decided to watch a movie or two and i did.

I was munching on a bag of chips i found in my stack of snacks in my magical drawer. The Winter Soldier movie eventually came to an end and it was one of my favorites of Captain America.

I eventually got bored and exhausted so I decided to have a skype call with Troye,Joe,Myler and Zalfie.
We discussed what we were going to do if we were to get together sometime and go on a little vacation together which was really cool.

A third through the skype call, I eventually fell asleep on them and as a result there were pictures of me sleeping on twitter the next morning.

- - - - -

AN : short ass chapter but i'm so exhausted i'm tearing up :-)